Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
danton

Sharing your long-term vision.

8 posts in this topic

I never wanted to, but after a few beers I shared my long-term vision (30 years in the future) with someone close to me.

I will never do that again. The reaction was bad and I can understand why. I was sharing something very big and the person told me I was a narcissistic and delusional and it to a lot of bad words exchange. Of course I am delusional! But I won't say narcissistic.

I'm aware that in order to realize that I've got to take giants steps. I've got to change my personality in a profound way. Of course I'm delusional ! But I've got 30 years to do so, one step at a time every day. 30* 365 * 5 hours a day = 54 6750 hours.

I will never share my long-term vision again. I will keep it for myself and walk the path one step at a time for 54 6750 hours. And if my vision was too big in the end, who cares, I will be happy in my mind having at least tried and working for almost 55 000 hours with get me somewhere I cannot dream of yet!

David travelling on the mastery path.

Heal humans and sharing my knowledge to create an utopia, if there is such a possibility in the infinite part of the dream, I wish it becomes heaven on earth and that everyone live in true love.

-- I mean it , outside of concept

people can laugh, I like people who laugh.

Edited by Strikr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

i'll be planting trees and working with sustainable energy.

i'll be eating healthily and practicing yoga.

i'll be even more deeply connected to my wife than ever and our family will be filled with love.

my children will inspire the world!

unborn Truth

1 hour ago, ajasatya said:

i'll be even more deeply connected to my wife than ever and our family will be filled with love.

that's nice, your are a good part of my own dream then  :D 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

On 07/12/2018 at 1:20 PM, ajasatya said:

YOU will inspired the world, your children included.

I feel so great since I have a vision for a hundred years into the future actually. I have only like 50 left, so great ill be happy whatever when I die have lived on this path, wherever I end up its not important.

Ive got my cure for depression. To try to recreate this vision I see In the dream world in another world, the "real world".

You have sparked a fear in this person because they most likely have no vision, no goals and no trajectory in life. Same as showing your wealth to a person who is struggling with money on daily basis. 

Don't worry about their opinion, it changes nothing. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus