LoveandPurpose

Life Purpose Course, School or both?

8 posts in this topic

I'm currently in my last year in high school. After that I'm going to take a year off to be really sure of the direction I'm going.

In the Introduction of the LPC @Leo Gura said that you shouldn't half ass things and focus on one thing at a time.

But, half good grades won't ruin any possible option for me in the future, so I feel like I could save time and already focus on my Life Purpose while not fully focusing on school.

However, that could also mean that I half ass the LPC.

What do you think I should do?

Isn't a year off more than enough for completing LPC?

Imo, don't halfass school, finish it the best you can and have it as asset in case you'll want\need to go to university\some other institution for your life purpose. After that you'll have a plenty of time to decide and research your LP. This thing isn't life transforming by itself, it's just the direction\strategy you make up to pursue in your life. You transform by comitting to a journey, not by setting a destination, although setting a good destination is super important

Edited by Hello from Russia

@Girzo Yes I think so, too. But I can't wait to get started and stop learning about things that don't have a high priority in my life.

I could use school for discipline, learning how to study etc.

Studying at college is way harder than most people imagine and you will be regretting not knowing more or not having better discipline.