Nick5050

Gratitude for your work

4 posts in this topic

I made this post to address my gratitude towards your work @Leo Gura. It is sad that a lot of people simply are not interested in the content that is being put out. Because in my opinion this content is gold.
I think the most important videos you have put are:
"sameness vs differences"
'spiral dynamics'
'what is actuality?'   

Do you agree?

These videos are so profound, a normal person would never understand it. I watched the sameness vs difference video like 2,5x times. I live in Belgium but im on a internship in Hungary right now and i have verified so many things you talked about. Especially spiral dynamics. (i have a stage blue flatmate from Azerbajian who is stage blue) I am not kidding but the spiral dynamics model is so fcking accurate. I also see so much things are the same but within so much things are different. And people look so much at the differences! If you can find sameness between people from other countries you can become such good friends. I am to lazy to go in detail right here but i hope you understand my point.
I am also not taking 'enlightment' and 'oneness' material to serious because i think i am just not ready yet. I need to get my shit together (having financial stability first) before i dive deeper in enlightment. I need to evolve from stage orange/green first. My opinion is also that some of your videos are just to advanced like 'oneness' and 'what is intelligence' and 'stage tourquoise' videos. I like the videos like you put out today that is very practical and helps you evolve further. I just want to say i appreciate what you are doing! And i also have a feeling a lot of your content is coming from practicing 'what is actual?' and seeing the differences and sameness am i right?

Enlightenment work is super easy and can be done during the day while you're just out and about, here is a technique that has produced the most for me.  This was from the post called "I'm enlightened, sincere seekers ask me anything", you can go there and he will answer any question you have within like an hour seemingly

"The recommended technique is Ramana Maharshi's self-inquiry. It's very simple. You know that "I am" right now, right? It's obvious. Well, how do you know it? Where is that feeling coming from? Try to find out where in your experience it is coming from, that certainty that you are. Start in your body. Just like if someone asked you where you were feeling cold, and you searched your experience and said "Oh, my feet are feeling cold." In the same way, ask about the feeling of the "I" that you somehow know with certainty. And every time you think you know where it's coming from, the rule is that you must ask yourself if you are aware of that thing which you think is the source of the I. If you are, you haven't found the real source yet. So you keep going If, for example, you say "It's coming from my head" -- well, ask yourself "Well, I am aware of the feeling and sight of my head, right?" Notice that. So where is the "I" that is aware of the head? It's not coming from the head -- it is aware of it. So where is the I feeling? It's just like you notice that there is light in a room, and you're looking for the source of the light. Is it coming from this chair? No. The chair is lit up by something else. Is it coming from that table? Same deal. So keep searching until you find the light bulb. You'll know it when you find it."

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

On 12/2/2018 at 8:53 PM, Nick5050 said:

I am also not taking 'enlightment' and 'oneness' material to serious because i think i am just not ready yet. I need to get my shit together (having financial stability first) before i dive deeper in enlightment. I need to evolve from stage orange/green first

I'm with you brother. Same boat :D

I'm going to check out those two videos, I avoided them because I thought they were enlightenment related but now I have more juicy videos to check out :D 

In today's video Leo said that I can charge $100k for my videos but I put it out for free. I think that's a nice insight to have. I notice that when I see things cost a lot of money, I tend to take it a lot more seriously. Like Leo's videos I don't take seriously sometimes but I might take a $100 course super seriously just because I paid for it

Edited by thehero