Anirban657

My life purpose- to realise God/Truth

10 posts in this topic

I have taken the life purpose course and I have realised that I am willing to suffer for truth/God. I have no desire for material gain or pleasure.

But I also want to do my duty of taking care of my parents and help them with the bills and requirements of old-age life.

How do I pursue my dream as well as live a household life? I am not so selfish to leave my parents alone and meditate in the Himalayas.

What is a less time consuming career which pays well and also is high conscious? I am creative and I can think for myself. I also plan to do a Bachelor's degree in business. How can I create passive income and a good living with enough time for spiritual seeking?

Edited by Anirban657

"Becoming 'awake' involves seeing our own confusion more clearly"-Rumi

My values are Contribution, Consciousness and Helping others

2 hours ago, Anirban657 said:

I have taken the life purpose course and I have realised that I am willing to suffer for truth/God. I have no desire for material gain or pleasure.

It is not like you have to go to cave and live rest of your life in that cave in order for that, I'm happy that you've chosen such thing.

First thing is let us answer some basic elementary questions

We'll use a formula to calculate the most profitable and logical decision.

Formula goes like this: B / C = P

B: benefit

C: cost

P: profit

So for instance lets test this out, say you pay 2 dollars for something that gives you 10 benefits. so its profit by then calculated by 10 / 2 = 5. you get 5 profit from that.

So lets say for 2 dollars you get 20 benefits. 20 / 2 = 10 profits. as you can see the more benefits you get it's more profitable.

even if say for instance you pay 1 dollars to get 20 benefits its more even profitable. so 20 / 1= 20 profit. we can see that when cost decreases we get more profit from it too.

So what I'll offer you is that you gotta start doing everyday what I'm suggesting you to do, the best thing is that It's first of all free so you won't risk anything and whatever benefit you gain, you can observe it for yourself free. So the thing is you gotta start doing meditations. The thing underestimated over here is that its free so the formula above explodes when you plug in zero there. but what if you've paid 1 dollars for that? now we can talk about it's profit and let me tell you, whatever cost you pay, I'm claiming that, you cannot find any other activity near closer to meditation for any profit ratio. even you had to pay 100 dollars, the profit ratio would outrun everything by of it's benefit.

commit doing meditations everyday, watch leo's video about no bullshit guide to meditation. and stay tuned in on forums' spirutality sectio n

Edited by non_nothing

@okulele Thank you so much!! This is very immensely helpful.

@non_nothing Thank you sir!!! I have decided that I will go to a Vipassana retreat and then do Vipassana meditation daily. I used to do meditation for 1 and a half year but then I had to stop because of psychosis. I am doing reiki to heal and remove the energy blockages. Then I am quite sure my psychosis will be totally healed and I can do meditation properly with no further psychosis episodes.?

3 hours ago, Anirban657 said:

But I also want to do my duty of taking care of my parents and help them with the bills and requirements of old-age life.

How do I pursue my dream as well as live a household life? I am not so selfish to leave my parents alone and meditate in the Himalayas.

What is a less time consuming career which pays well and also is high conscious? I am creative and I can think for myself. I also plan to do a Bachelor's degree in business. How can I create passive income and a good living with enough time for spiritual seeking?

Hi!! Welcome to the dance floor!

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm I am sure I will learn a lot from you.?