Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ampresus

Becoming hippie or joining an Osho meditation centre? (To get to Green)

7 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. I am wondering about this for quite a while now. Since Leo mentioned “hippies” as examples for Green, I got interested in New Age and wondered if I should try to become one. 

Now don’t get me wrong. I have no clue where to start, but I wonder if it could work. It turns out that I am mostly Orange and I want to transcend to Green. Either I can become a hippie, or go to an Osho meditation centre and become Green while I think I am Turquoise. 

I might’ve just missed Leo’s entire point in his video about Green and am right now asking stupid questions. If that is the case please help me out of this delusion.

Don't try to become one. Just expose yourself to stage Green people, books, videos, ideas, events.

You don't want to adopt a New Age identity. You just want to learn from it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The most important factor for my transitioning into healthy green is meditation. Like leo said in his latest vid on SD, it's the fastest way we have found to move up stages. I recommend metta meditation if you've never tried it to get a first hand taste of the sweetness of green.

The road to God is paved with bliss.

Also remember that there are healthy and unhealthy versions of all stages. Becomming a delusional newager is unhealthy. We are only after the healthy sides.

The road to God is paved with bliss.

Lol, you don't have to get stereotypical about it. Stage green is about bonding with people.

@martins name I meditate for a few months now. I think I am ready to try new technics. I will look up ‘’metta meditation’’ later this day. Thanks for replying.