Nadosa

I need an ego-death.

23 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Nadosa said:

What will happen? Assumably realizing what the hand is appearing in.

Depends on how long and how deep you do it.

If you do it deep enough, all of reality will dissolve.

But even before then, you'll feel more of that metaphysical connection to reality.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Nadosa Try sitting and just staring at your hand for a long time. Do not think, just stare and enjoy it.

Repeat every day.

That is the straightest path to enlightenment.

As you stare wonder what existence is. But do not let the mind talk too much about it. Just wonder and stare. No philosophy, no stories, no theories, no science. Just stare at the existence of your hand!

question: (sorry, I didn't watch your video on this) is it ok to blink whenever I want, or am I supposed to hold off blinking? I just know that in trataka you're not supposed to blink... 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Nadosa Try sitting and just staring at your hand for a long time. Do not think, just stare and enjoy it.

Repeat every day.

That is the straightest path to enlightenment.

As you stare wonder what existence is. But do not let the mind talk too much about it. Just wonder and stare. No philosophy, no stories, no theories, no science. Just stare at the existence of your hand!

Would this be improved by SDS while looking at your hand or hindered, and more importantly, why, if you can give me an explanation?

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows