Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nexeternity

Bufo ceremony #5

18 posts in this topic

Pretty intense as usual...

One of the coolest things I saw was that little ebb and flow of resistance and the letting go of it, the getting in the flow and the slightly resisting the flows of energies.

Seeing those little inauthenticities and authenticities creep in and out of my movements, my thoughts, just my actions in general.

Its really crazy the tension we hold in our bodies... and I would even say our psyches and emotions.

How we need to free ourselves from all that tension but without overly forcing it.

Lots of gratitude and surrender to the earth, sun, water, air.  Lots of asking for forgiveness for all that sin I hold, all that egoic stuff I still have plenty of.

The feeling of laying flat on the ground and all I need to do is hold my arms facing outward, opening my body, surrendering, and letting the medicine, shaman, and entire universe just do its thing.

Amazing medicine.  Really amazing.

Oh I forgot a scary part... at one point after the second time I smoked I felt like I was going crazy, like my reality was falling apart and I went too far, I had a flash  that I was having a psychotic kind of melt down and that I just ruined my life and everyones day... it was all just fears, in the video I was just screaming a bit but nothing really crazy happened.  

I feel like now that I have total faith in the medicine and the shaman and my life is going pretty well that the medicine is going deeper and trying to unconver all my deepest fears and resistances. 

I also felt this bit of pride that I was "doing a good job" after the first smoke and after the second one knocked me down I saw that there is still arrogance in me and how I must stay humble always.

One last thing... I got an insight into tension, structure, rigidness, denseness and hardness.  These are all things that I tend to complain about, the tension in my back and neck, the lack of efficiency of certain structures and conditionings, the rigidness and denseness and hardness we see in ourselves and the world.  The thing is though... as I learned from being totally opened up with my psyche totally opened up... well the universe needed to develop these mechanism in order for things to be able to exist... if not... all of existence would be blob of chaotic energy.  

So in a sense... some gratitude to all that tension... a little less arrogance about me thinking I know how relaxed or free things should be.

Thank you for sharing. Brings back memories of when i smoked Bufo.

How do you feel now and how will you be integrating the lessons you received? 

@Nexeternity You've really taken a liking to that toad, huh? ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura  Yea!  Its really amazing.  Feels like the Tao Te ching transformed into a blunt.

I need to update... 

Upon further reflection and rewatching my video I saw that I had demons inside me.   It was pretty much an exorcism, you could tell my screaming was those bad boys pouring out of me.  

I talked to the shaman about it and its definately because I shared sexual energy with people I shouldnt have.

Never really felt I truly understood those warnings of "be careful who you share your sexual energy with".  I honestly thought it applied more to girls than to guys, and also before I used to have such a hard time getting laid that I would brush that advice off.

Yea... no more.

Going to be way more careful going foward. 

Listen up boys! Think twice before sticking your tallywacker into a she-devil, lest demons lurk in that dark abyss.

Or at least arm yourselves with a holy love glove.

:P

@Nexeternity

That was a nice insight ;) 

By bufo do you mean bufo alvarius like Octtavio Rettig ceremonies ?

I'm quite curious about how many ceremonies have you done in total (ayahuasca, bufo, san pedro, etc).

@Lynnel   Thanks!   Yes Bufo Alvarius.

5 Bufo, 6 Ayahuasca, 2 Temazcal (Sweat lodge) and 1 San Pedro.

On 28/11/2018 at 8:36 AM, Leo Gura said:

@Nexeternity No Vilca?

I have not heard much about Vilca. Can somebody share their experiences with it

@herghly It's an impure, natural version of 5-MeO.

Probably not worth it if you can access pure synthetic 5-MeO.

Update:  Everything is really amazing.  I feel like I  have been able to better integrate the past 4 experiences with this one.

I dropped my sleep quota by like 2 hours straight up.  Those demons were really sucking up my energy!!

For the record, I used a condom so that wont really help you not catch something if you are with the wrong partner.

I did some research on demons and it seems that you can get them from sex and also from letting someone control you into doing things you dont want to do.  That makes sense to me.   I was worried you could also get them from hugs or dancing with someone but it seems that is not the case fortunately!!!

I feel so good and confident that I even told my mom that I hoped one day she would try the medicine lol... not much of a chance, shes pretty conservative when it comes to mind altering substances, but I had to put it out there!!!

11 hours ago, Nexeternity said:

I dropped my sleep quota by like 2 hours straight up.  Those demons were really sucking up my energy!!

I did some research on demons and it seems that you can get them from sex and also from letting someone control you into doing things you dont want to do.  That makes sense to me.   I was worried you could also get them from hugs or dancing with someone but it seems that is not the case fortunately!!!

Holy shit. Is there any way to exorcise them aside from bufo ?

That seems a bit far fetched but worth exploring.

@Lynnel  Not sure!  Must be.  Probably just any type of purification work you do on yourself.  The Bufo is just a blast of purification I think.

18 hours ago, Nexeternity said:

Would you mind sharing what you read?  

I've done Bufo a few times now, i had one experience where I was screaming the whole time. I am not sure what i purged, but i feel phyiscally lighter  and im not even overweight