TheSomeBody

multivitamin

15 posts in this topic

in one of leo's books (can i share the name of the book?) says that today people need to take multivitamin( even if you eat healthy, or pretty healthy),which sounds pretty dumb...

when i search about multivitamin on the internet most of stuff online against taking it... what your opinion about it?

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it

think vitamins is critical- as it’s better to take them in a bioavailable form (some vitamins as supplements can even be bad in combination wit smoking f.ex.) - what means better from plants and natural sources. minerals is another construction site (sorry for the denglish)

i’m not a fan of taking many supplements - eat clean and healthy, balanced hippie diet, add some fresh superfoods and be happy. but if you are constantly ill you could check your blood  (make a list what you want to have checked)

well sometimes when i’m about to get a cold i use to take multivitamin shot  (called orthomol immun) it was created for people with low immune system illnesses like aids. that works well to bring the system up in that situation to fight the cold before it starts - but it is not working well after it already started. but now i’m preparing ginger  shots in that case. or better drink spiced curcuma milk in the morning.

so no if you are eating healthy and are not vegetarian or vegan i don’t think it’s very important - but you can always start with a better nutrition.

this is about multivitamins... there is stuff like vit-d and k i would have a look into.

Edited by now is forever

1 hour ago, now is forever said:

think vitamins is critical- as it’s better to take them in a bioavailable form (some vitamins as supplements can even be bad in combination wit smoking f.ex.) - what means better from plants and natural sources. minerals is another construction site (sorry for the denglish)

i’m not a fan of taking many supplements - eat clean and healthy, balanced hippie diet, add some fresh superfoods and be happy. but if you are constantly ill you could check your blood  (make a list what you want to have checked)

well sometimes when i’m about to get a cold i use to take multivitamin shot  (called orthomol immun) it was created for people with low immune system illnesses like aids. that works well to bring the system up in that situation to fight the cold before it starts - but it is not working well after it already started. but now i’m preparing ginger  shots in that case. or better drink spiced curcuma milk in the morning.

so no if you are eating healthy and are not vegetarian or vegan i don’t think it’s very important - but you can always start with a better nutrition.

this is about multivitamins... there is stuff like vit-d and k i would have a look into.

my main goals is to treat my adhd,brain fog,low energy.

5 hours ago, TheSomeBody said:

my main goals is to treat my adhd,brain fog,low energy.

did you try some of the nootropics?

i mean - could be anything. for adhd i would recommend trying ashwagandha and bacopa/brahmi.(it’s what they use in ayurveda)

low energy could mean everything, you need to go deeper into the symptoms  and where you got them from - it’s not enough taking some vitamin pills.

maybe you could describe it a little better?

Edited by now is forever

26 minutes ago, now is forever said:

did you try some of the nootropics?

i mean - could be anything. for adhd i would recommend trying ashwagandha and bacopa/brahmi.(it’s what they use in ayurveda)

low energy could mean everything, you need to go deeper into the symptoms  and where you got them from - it’s not enough taking some vitamin pills.

maybe you could describe it a little better?

i took the test from the book The UltraMind Solution from leo's books list and he recommend tons of supplements, multivitamin, magnizum,zinc,b6,b12,folic acid,vitamin d and some more for everyone....

i did the tests and  he recommend me more 9 supplements ... i dont really know if to belive to this book.

i am always low on energy in the middle of the day, every meal i have a decres in mental preformance and get little bit tired.i eat clean and healthy ,im did clear milk from my diet (95%, i will try 100% and see what happens) ,gluten (i ate only oat in the morning, now i am trying to not eat gluten for a week or more). 

my situetion got much better when i started to eat clean half a year ago (like 60% better) but i still have problems

@TheSomeBody i don’t know this book, is it a multiple choice test or something like chinesiologic test? not sure if i would trust on only that.

but of course the b vitamins are all somehow related to the neuronal network, folic acid included. you could try a supplementation with these. but really if you have a vitamin deficiency and it’s showing like that - i would go to a doctor for a blood test on those. because if it’s showing like that it must be seriously low.

if it’s about food intake - i would more look into the whole digestion and metabolism stuff. might be you are getting tired because the blood is going to the digestive system? can also be about sugar metabolism or could be about gut bacteria or fungus.

in ayurveda they would surely say it’s low agni (digestive fire) or maybe even too much - i don’t know what would work for you, for me ginger works well. i take ginger tablets - but then you could also try triphala.

see it’s not that easy. 

Edited by now is forever

35 minutes ago, now is forever said:

@TheSomeBody i don’t know this book, is it a multiple choice test or something like chinesiologic test? not sure if i would trust on only that.

but of course the b vitamins are all somehow related to the neuronal network, folic acid included. you could try a supplementation with these. but really if you have a vitamin deficiency and it’s showing like that - i would go to a doctor for a blood test on those. because if it’s showing like that it must be seriously low.

if it’s about food intake - i would more look into the whole digestion and metabolism stuff. might be you are getting tired because the blood is going to the digestive system? can also be about sugar metabolism or could be about gut bacteria or fungus.

in ayurveda they would surely say it’s low agni (digestive fire) or maybe even too much - i don’t know what would work for you, for me ginger works well. i take ginger tablets - but then you could also try triphala.

see it’s not that easy. 

https://drhyman.com/downloads/UltraMindCompanionGuide.pdf 

the quiezes stars from page 7

im gonna do a blood test and see what i need

i have some research to do 

@TheSomeBody oh god, i would get completely hypochondric with that.

did you know that doctors and also psychologists ask themselves if they have illnesses just because they see some symptoms, while studying the exact illness?

don‘t wanna doubt that book but... phiu 

Edited by now is forever

@TheSomeBody have a look at this - i would maybe recommend you to try triphala before anything else.

https://www.joyfulbelly.com/Ayurveda/symptom/Tired-after-eating/44

and maybe drink strong almost spicy ginger tea in the morning. or i would try golden milk - best with fresh turmeric, ginger, kardamom, cinnamon and (important) pepper. i would ad a little honey too, for the taste. if you don’t drink milk - try any vegan milk you like.

Edited by now is forever

11 hours ago, now is forever said:

@TheSomeBody are you only getting tired after food or also dizzy?

usually, depends on the food also. just tired .

if i eat food that doesnt make me tired or fasting my abilities are pretty good. i think maybe i have some light deficiency in something

Or you could look into superfoods/wholefood multivitamins as they are whole but very nutrient dense. Like Spirulina, Chlorella, Cacao, Acai/Goji berries, Hemp/Chia Seeds and other nuts/seeds and lots of fruits for vitamins you'll be good :)

Adaptogens and Medicinal Mushrooms are also excellent and Shilajit.

B R E A T H E

12 hours ago, Deepak sadhwani said:

@TheSomeBody i had chronic fatigue and low energy b12 supplement help me alot you will see very good result with it.

i am taking

19 hours ago, pluto said:

Or you could look into superfoods/wholefood multivitamins as they are whole but very nutrient dense. Like Spirulina, Chlorella, Cacao, Acai/Goji berries, Hemp/Chia Seeds and other nuts/seeds and lots of fruits for vitamins you'll be good :)

Adaptogens and Medicinal Mushrooms are also excellent and Shilajit.

i will try

I think its work. My one of the neighbor Used it and she get a big good result. So I think its work. I also want to  use it.

I actually researched a lot on multivitamins and although I think it's crucial to rely mostly on natural vitamins which still are bound to their fiber, I take a low dose of the highest quality multi I could find. This way I just make sure not to miss anything. It uses the best absorbable forms of the vitamins, and you don't need any b12, VitD, VitA etc., it's all included. 

It's the "2per day" by "Life Extension", I think they are from the Netherlands and only ship from their website. I only take one so one package lasts me 3 months.

But disclaimer: I have no idea of possible negative cross effects, so maybe it's not the best idea to take them. Just found many sources I trust to recommend them.