theking00

Have you ever meet an enlightened person.?

6 posts in this topic

Have you ever meet an enlightened person in real life? 

Enlightened person is the one, for who You think is enlightened. Each individual has different mesurements of this. But only your interpretation is important. Of course, listen to other opinions and build yours on top. So, if you strive by the magnificent energy that someone has, try out some of the qualities she/he posseses by yourself.

It's a complicated and multilayered term, so I want to avoid using it as much as possible. Definition of enlightenment, which resonates with me the most is; only the ones who seek enlightement, are the ones that do not have it (at least in the moments they are thinking about not being enlightened). But this is just my poor interpretation of it. Be gentle with it. 

So, if I answer your question. I had moments in my life, where I think I have met some. But now, I doubt this had ever happened. Or maybe everyone I met possesed this mystical quality? If we assume, that this can be defined as mystical quality in the first place. 

Oh man, so many questions... xD

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Met an enlightened yogi/monk yesterday on the street here in San Francisco. They're out there. It's nothing fantastical. Don't let your imagination get the best of you ;) There's a lot of fantasy with these people. They're very ordinary, very plain. In yet that's what so extraordinary. Zen/Chan traditions really depict enlightened people very well. Very plain, very simple. Nothing mystical shmystical about it.