Dodo

Angelic voices in dream

7 posts in this topic

Last night there was a period of time in which I was in a state of semi-lucidity and what I heard was something like a choir of very soft angelic voices... It was like I was listening to one of those binaural beats, but while asleep. Anyone else had something like this? It felt really 'spiritual'. Is this really for real or do you think it's just another dream. Angels are real?? Heaven is real?? O_o 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Alot of things can happen in dreams, if it doesnt occur again then it was probably just some tomfoolery of the mind:P

but i dont know... dreams are just another type of reality for me;)

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Funny this happened last night. I was also in a semi lucid dream (which lost lucidity) and was going to take a shower and started hearing my poem voice speaking to me out of the bathtub. It was cool at first, but then turned creepy, so I went to get my dad and sure enough he heard the voices too.  

So not angelic voices but still kind of similar. Um... I wouldn't give too much credit to angels unless you acknowledge that it is still within Maya and nothing within Maya is real. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

1 hour ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Funny this happened last night. I was also in a semi lucid dream (which lost lucidity) and was going to take a shower and started hearing my poem voice speaking to me out of the bathtub. It was cool at first, but then turned creepy, so I went to get my dad and sure enough he heard the voices too.  

So not angelic voices but still kind of similar. Um... I wouldn't give too much credit to angels unless you acknowledge that it is still within Maya and nothing within Maya is real. 

Interesting.  I also had another part dreaming I was looking at a board and on the board I saw an equation starting to write itself. I only remember it started with y=p(x) and then some other things added to this.. I was so focused and wondering who is writing this..

The impression was that I am lying in bed and looking at the board late at night... Im thinking ghosts obviously ?

I got pretty scared and woke up with a little headache from all the concentration.  It was like my mind had been rendering information too much! Like a pc that starts to lag after overuse I guess ?

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Omg I only now remembered I went lucid last night before this angelic dream. I was doing all those fun things and contemplating whether I should do some meditation.

It was so fun because the new set of hands and legs felt automatic at first, but as I gained lucidity it was like they became more and more free to control as I wish. I remember I jumped on top of a bunch of flowers and then got naked in public "just cuz" hahahaah!!!  Then I went for a bit if a fly.

Ah, epicness is real!!! I never did go for the meditation because I just wanted to mess about

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Good stuff. I heard a witch cackling and gnomes murmuring one time. They lulled me to sleep. 

42 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Omg I only now remembered I went lucid last night before this angelic dream. I was doing all those fun things and contemplating whether I should do some meditation.

It was so fun because the new set of hands and legs felt automatic at first, but as I gained lucidity it was like they became more and more free to control as I wish. I remember I jumped on top of a bunch of flowers and then got naked in public "just cuz" hahahaah!!!  Then I went for a bit if a fly.

Ah, epicness is real!!! I never did go for the meditation because I just wanted to mess about

I love flying naked!! :)