winterknight

I am enlightened. Sincere seekers: ask me anything

4,433 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, SriBhagwanYogi said:

@winterknight Appreciate your wisdom that surrender reminds me of Mooji’s funny video 

Nice. Mooji is excellent.

1 hour ago, Aster said:

What happens to people who commit suicide?

They are reborn.

5 minutes ago, corndjorn said:

@winterknight sorry i dont believe that, enlightenment is a real thing, it shouldnt be something that one just convinces himself just bevause he awoke to "nonduality", ive been through the same stage u are now, u arent done in my opinion, and life will show u that whwlen it triggers your attachments and fears. Cux whats the point of all this enlightenment talk when  your experience isnt truly liberated? Dont deny your karmic body, there is a process going on. Its what seperates the yogis from the buddhas in my opinion. And why the quotatiob marks on "emotional system" tryna show me how much things dont exist in ur experience? Lol 

Advaita nondualists including ramana had alot of insights but are also terribly escapist and incogruent to their experiences, it basically a game of just saying i dont exist so that u dont look at ur karmic bodies issues. Zen masters are nuanced enough to realize that this process going on. This process doesnt go againat nonduality at all really, but it does go against your enlightened identity however, tell me if im wrong, no? 

You're welcome to believe what you like. If you have any questions about the path, I'm happy to respond.

Website/book/one-on-one spiritual guidance: Sifting to the Truth: A New Map to the Self

1. have you transcended all emotions

2. are essential all questions regarding enlightenment useless, and why? 

3. I know the truth, why is it that when i try to come up with a question about it, they have no response i am looking for, when i asked you specifically. 

tried attempts to come up with questions: 14 attempts failed:11 

4. you do not exist, you are practically dead, what made you want to come to actualise.org to help people 

Answer: you did not come, and you did not go, you have neither arrived nor left 

5. do you fear

Answer: no there is nobody here 

6. there is neither awakening nor unawakening, so is why do individuals say there is such a thing as awakening on the level of the mind and heart to people 

7. you do not live in reality; would you say you live in your own reality therefore. because your reality is way off from other peoples. 

8. do we have a heart and love because we are human in design 

@winterknight

11 hours ago, Aakash said:

1. have you transcended all emotions

2. are essential all questions regarding enlightenment useless, and why? 

3. I know the truth, why is it that when i try to come up with a question about it, they have no response i am looking for, when i asked you specifically. 

tried attempts to come up with questions: 14 attempts failed:11 

4. you do not exist, you are practically dead, what made you want to come to actualise.org to help people 

Answer: you did not come, and you did not go, you have neither arrived nor left 

5. do you fear

Answer: no there is nobody here 

6. there is neither awakening nor unawakening, so is why do individuals say there is such a thing as awakening on the level of the mind and heart to people 

7. you do not live in reality; would you say you live in your own reality therefore. because your reality is way off from other peoples. 

8. do we have a heart and love because we are human in design 

@winterknight

1. I don't usually answer questions about my state

2. no

3. I don't understand your question

I guess 4 and 5 you answered. 

6. because it seems that way to the unawakened

7. no, I wouldn't say that

8. I don't know what you mean

Maybe it would be better to explain to me about where you are on your path, and where you're having difficulties?

Edited by winterknight

Website/book/one-on-one spiritual guidance: Sifting to the Truth: A New Map to the Self

@winterknight

1. thank you 

2. thank you 

3. i had a mystical experience where i came to a realisation that everything was an illusion, awareness included from the perspective of the unawakened person, the reason being- to awareness there is no meaning to which action is being implied, there is no action infact, it doesn't exist. so whenever i come up with a question about it trying to understand where i'm at , none of them actually entail what it is i am talking about. when you answered question 6: this is what i really wanted answering because i realised last night that anything in reality relating to enlightenment is only relative to the unawaken person, as pointers lets say. none of it actually guides you to the truth until you have the correct realisation at some given point in time. my last reaisation was as i said everything is an illusion, i can't break it down further at all, nor put it into words just how empty i really mean it is. this is what i was trying to state, 

4/5. thank you 

6. so is that only to get people to the point of realisation 

7. what i mean is we are pure awareness, really conditional love is only possible because of being human; so does that mean that unconditional love is also has the same issue, that its only said that you are love because you have are able to love, and you can do that through being a human but is this because we are human that this awareness in this form can love? or you could say i'm asking do animals and consciosuness itself love? 

a video i watched just now can explain much better- i don't see awareness as an object, i don't have a thought about what it is. or possibly wil ever know/ grasp what it is. what do you think? 

1 hour ago, Aakash said:

@winterknight

3. i had a mystical experience where i came to a realisation that everything was an illusion, awareness included from the perspective of the unawakened person, the reason being- to awareness there is no meaning to which action is being implied, there is no action infact, it doesn't exist. so whenever i come up with a question about it trying to understand where i'm at , none of them actually entail what it is i am talking about. when you answered question 6: this is what i really wanted answering because i realised last night that anything in reality relating to enlightenment is only relative to the unawaken person, as pointers lets say. none of it actually guides you to the truth until you have the correct realisation at some given point in time. my last reaisation was as i said everything is an illusion, i can't break it down further at all, nor put it into words just how empty i really mean it is. this is what i was trying to state, 

6. so is that only to get people to the point of realisation 

7. what i mean is we are pure awareness, really conditional love is only possible because of being human; so does that mean that unconditional love is also has the same issue, that its only said that you are love because you have are able to love, and you can do that through being a human but is this because we are human that this awareness in this form can love? or you could say i'm asking do animals and consciosuness itself love? 

3 - yes that sounds right

6 - yes

7 - unconditional love is another name for identifying with that other. I think animals do love in their own way. Whether consciousness loves depends on how you define love. It loves in a divine way, not a human way.

51 minutes ago, Aakash said:

a video i watched just now can explain much better- i don't see awareness as an object, i don't have a thought about what it is. or possibly wil ever know/ grasp what it is. what do you think? 

yes, that's fine, you cannot know it or think it. 

3a.so where am i on the path? i'm pretty lost, 

i understand i haven't fully surrendered to the emptiness/ nothingness. 

3b. have i atleast caught glimpsed the whole ox or glimpsed a full enlightenment is what i would like to ask, but my opinion is there's no telling from another individuals prespective what i have experienced in my direct experience, you can only guide to what sounds right and what doesn't, because then theres no next steps but to embody it consciously to a mastery level, if i had to put it into an anology, i'm trying to create an imaginary ledge to stand on, on the mountain of nothing, because i'm lost in absolutely nothing. even the word enlightenment is not real, because it's pointing to this absolute nothingness which is not what my conceptual ideas of enlightenment were. but its very relieving and peaceful to know that its all an illusion, (well i say illusion, but its not even that, it's just nothing)  

6. thank you 

7. thank you 

Edited by Aakash

12 minutes ago, Aakash said:

3a.so where am i on the path? i'm pretty lost, 

i understand i haven't fully surrendered to the emptiness/ nothingness. 

3b. have i atleast caught glimpsed the whole ox or glimpsed a full enlightenment is what i would like to ask, but my opinion is there's no telling from another individuals prespective what i have experienced in my direct experience, you can only guide to what sounds right and what doesn't, because then theres no next steps but to embody it consciously to a mastery level, if i had to put it into an anology, i'm trying to create an imaginary ledge to stand on, on the mountain of nothing, because i'm lost in absolutely nothing. even the word enlightenment is not real, because it's pointing to this absolute nothingness which is not what my conceptual ideas of enlightenment were. but its very relieving and peaceful to know that its all an illusion, (well i say illusion, but its not even that, it's just nothing)  

So self-inquire into who it is that is trying to create that imaginary ledge. Relentlessly locate the "I" feeling. Do it over and over and over for however long it takes until you are at peace. And if you seem to "fall out" of peace, do it again. 

Or else: realize that there is no imaginary ledge and that all you have to do is relax. Give up all your ideas of enlightenment. Forget ideas of mastery, embodying it, etc. These are all misleading.

Edited by winterknight

@winterknight i cannot locate the i there is no sense that feels like me anymore, if i try i am making it up,  it is the remaining struggles left that are afraid of death, afraid of the peace and silence that will follow, for it won't exsist. 

i will relax thank you, bath in the silence until i completely surrender. 

thank you for your help

Edited by Aakash

15 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@winterknight i cannot locate the i there is no sense that feels like me anymore, if i try i am making it up,  it is the remaining struggles left that are afraid of death, afraid of the peace and silence that will follow, for it won't exsist. 

i will relax thank you, bath in the silence until i completely surrender. 

thank you for your help

Who is the "I" in the "I cannot locate"? Someone is aware of typing those words.

@winterknight pure awareness - it is awareness aware of itself

its just silence, that is what i am. 

Edited by Aakash

@winterknight @Aakash

There is no i feeling sense of "me" seperatedness. 

1.So how does it feel to be? In the absence of thoughts you know you exist or not? 

2.Or because of bodily sensations breath there is a feeling of life? 

3.Why some ppl refer this as death? Actually in deep sleep when one is not aware of anything can be compared to death? 

4.Why one is not aware of deep sleep? What happens to the conciousness in deep sleep if it is ever exsisting changeless reality? 

5.When the i feeling vanishes so one is devoid completely of i mine myself? Selfish thoughts? Becomes completely desireless? 

6.Does enlightenment means complete sleep less sleep state devoid of thoughts and pure silence i.e sagaja samaadhi as said by sri ramana maharishi? 

7.Does enlightenment mean complete transformation of mind and the mind is free from

(kama krodha mogha lobha madha mascharya damba garva soodu soranai vekka maana rosham)  not sure if aakash will understand this words but hope winterknight will. 

Thank you.

@winterknight pls suggest whom to contact regarding physcodynamic physcoanalysis in India? TN?

Thank you. 

25 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@winterknight pure awareness - it is awareness aware of itself

its just silence, that is what i am. 

But how can "pure awareness" or "just silence" be "pretty lost" or decide to relax in the bath, etc.? Who is it that feels or decides those things?

9 minutes ago, Jkris said:

@winterknight pls suggest whom to contact regarding physcodynamic physcoanalysis in India? TN?

Thank you. 

Ah... try calling the Indian Psychoanalytical Society and/or the PRTC and asking if they know someone they could recommend. If that doesn't work private message me and I'll see if I can help you find any other options.

Edited by winterknight

@winterknight My ego self is the one that decides to relax and feels pretty lost. 

but in reality, things are just as is. its silent, no thoughts no nothing is what is happening to the enlightened self. 

that is the universal self. the true self. 

it has no identification to it because it is itself as awarness

there are no words. 

Edited by Aakash

2 hours ago, winterknight said:

So self-inquire into who it is that is trying to create that imaginary ledge. Relentlessly locate the "I" feeling. Do it over and over and over for however long it takes until you are at peace. And if you seem to "fall out" of peace, do it again. 

i went into no thoughts silentness, and kept  as awareness, it was peaceful beautiful and then i fell out. 

the awareness was neither the thing that is aware of itself 

there wasn't anything but awareness 

it wasn't even a state or mystical state 

it was just being , being awareness

then i came home and ate 

and i completely lost awareness, i became - "i am eating"

Edited by Aakash

46 minutes ago, Aakash said:

i went into no thoughts silentness, and kept  as awareness, it was peaceful beautiful and then i fell out. 

the awareness was neither the thing that is aware of itself 

there wasn't anything but awareness 

it wasn't even a state or mystical state 

it was just being , being awareness

then i came home and ate 

and i completely lost awareness, i became - "i am eating"

So go back again and again and again... however many times you fall out, that many times go back.

i was watching your videos , your explaination of things is deep , straight cut and quite frankly cuts through quite abit of the mental load