Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kieranperez

Is Megalomania and Narcistic Personality Disorder the same thing?

5 posts in this topic

Just curious. Remember seeing @Leo Gura‘s blog post on that awhile ago and it caught my interest but seems very intertwined but can see how there might be some differences. 

Always start an inquiry like this by putting your own ideas on the table first.  What do you think the difference between Megalomania and NPD are?  It’s lazy and passive to expect others to take the laboring oar to do your contemplating for you.  After you put your own ideas down, then others can chime in and you’ll have a complete conversation and some worthwhile takeaway on your end.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

We are all, everything.

it's only a matter of perspective, time, perception.

psychopath, empath and all labels are "humans labels created from a human mind, and spread in others human mind"

in "reality" there is no label, everyone is a killer and a lover. 

if tomorow Zombie start to eats your whole city, believe me, maybe you'll even become a psychopathic cannibal. Who could have known ? why not diagnos it before ?

the sick, is only the one who do not conform to the people paradigm, those people who call you "sick".

there is no solid label in reality, only a bias toward a self perception.

means nothing is really, real, it's only mind fuck game to play with words and label, and model.

they are useful, to guide, and maybe this, I m not sure.

Edited by Strikr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

3 hours ago, Strikr said:

We are all, everything.

it's only a matter of perspective, time, perception.

psychopath, empath and all labels are "humans labels created from a human mind, and spread in others human mind"

in "reality" there is no label, everyone is a killer and a lover. 

if tomorow Zombie start to eats your whole city, believe me, maybe you'll even become a psychopathic cannibal. Who could have known ? why not diagnos it before ?

the sick, is only the one who do not conform to the people paradigm, those people who call you "sick".

there is no solid label in reality, only a bias toward a self perception.

means nothing is really, real, it's only mind fuck game to play with words and label, and model.

they are useful, to guide, and maybe this, I m not sure.

More nonduality elitists flocking there feathers. Yes I get it, in your “world” cancer doesn’t exist, it’s all labels and illusions. People starving to death, it’s all labels and illusions and distortions of reality. Labels don’t mean anything. We can all blabber like infants cause it doesn’t matter. If you’re just going to regurgitate non duality theory just to explain everything as lazily and sloppily as you are, please don’t contribute. 

7 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Always start an inquiry like this by putting your own ideas on the table first.  What do you think the difference between Megalomania and NPD are?  It’s lazy and passive to expect others to take the laboring oar to do your contemplating for you.  After you put your own ideas down, then others can chime in and you’ll have a complete conversation and some worthwhile takeaway on your end.  

I’m not asking lazily for someone to contemplate for me. If a child on the street here’s the term PTSD, there’s nothing wrong with that child asking “hey does PTSD mean? Does it mean the same thing as depression?” It does help to have someone at least give you some sort of description of what it is that’s being spoken.