TheBeachBionic

It frustrates me that I meet guys on dating sites who are interested in me but not in

27 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

I have the same issue sometimes, do you guys know the reason why this might happen? On okcupid I had around 1200 likes, yet in real life no one approaches me

Because it is easy to approach a woman online especially if she deliberately puts herself out there. Most guys generally, are terrified of rejection so they will not approach you even if they would love to. We live in a culture where it is expected from guys to approach women but why should it always be so?
Do you ever feel a slight hint of chemistry with a guy? Maybe he does too but is shy to do anything about it..so be the first to take a step instead, you might be surprised how fast people can open up when they don't have to be the ones initiating the conversation. my office is on 40th floor in a busy building and quite often when being in an elevator with a single person I try to initiate a conversation and n many occasions by the time we got to 0, we could literally go for a beer and continue for another 2 hours...humans always have so much  "mind baggage" carrying with us and often wish we could just tell someone our story even if it is a stranger you just met...whoever is willing to listen to us, we will like them very much without even realising why 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@TheBeachBionic

Why do you keep pming us saying the same line over and over again ?
Stop that and actually do the work some of us told you to do.

Either you try to get out of your mess or you don't
You try to solve your issues or you don't
You keep lying to yourself or you don't

But nothing will be solved until you do Something.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

On 11/8/2018 at 4:36 AM, Shadowraix said:

Or it could be they don't want to give their opinions.

I have had girls ask me if I think they are pretty and when I refuse to answer they just assume I think they are ugly but the truth is I don't want them to use me as validation. I want them to find validation in their own existence.

Acknowledge your own gravitation to negativity. Its a bias you need to get rid of.

This person probably thinks I'm ugly that

I mean that no guys approach me in real life.

Put together a plan and a vision for improving yourself.  Everything that you can change you need to commit 100% to changing.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

9 hours ago, TheBeachBionic said:

This person probably thinks I'm ugly that

I mean that no guys approach me in real life.

You are assuming that and even if they did it doesn't matter.

I've only been approached a handful of times since I was in middle school. I am 20 now. I don't find my value or attractiveness in how many other people desire me. I find it within me. Your problem is from within not outside.

How many people do you meet in your whole life compared to all of the people in the world. Just think about that. Everybody you meet in your life could find you ugly and it still wouldn't be enough to even make a statistical estimation. It would be such a small % of the population.

So no guys approaching you in the area you are in isn't saying much and not even worth making a generalization over.

Play this and or something similar every night when you go to sleep and during the day if you wish :)

Sooner or later you will notice something ;)

B R E A T H E

My unsolicited advice: As it is now, it's probably best not to try to date anyone anyway. You will continue to fail unless you change your mindset. Go to a therapist or something and stop trying to fill the void in your life with validation.

Btw, I don't think anyone here knows whether you're ugly or not. It's kind of ridiculous that you keep saying that people here think you're ugly, since all we have to go by is your avatar, which is a generic silhouette outline of a person. I'm starting to think maybe you just want people to say, "Yes, you're ugly."

Look, even if you were ugly, who cares? If you're a woman (I assume), so you will still be able to find men if you're ugly. You might just have to date ugly men, that's all.