Amadeusz

Does anyone here found LP after doing LP course?

6 posts in this topic

It helped to find mine, I'm pretty sure that I've found it. But I question if designing your life in such an artificial way like this course works. For example since doing this course 3 years passed. I have progress but I'm still blocked by so many things. Sometimes I wonder if this whole shit works. Sometimes I feel like I'm manipulating reality so much that I should stop it and relax. Does anyone from here did it and then made it money doing his/her LP? 

• Have you made a fulfiling carrer thanks to this course? 
  • Is 80% of your income from your LP? 

I'll answer first: 

• Yes it helped me to solidify my sense of direction, I have a Life Purpose. I'm pretty sure it's the one I want.
  • I earn only about 10-20% money from my LP (music). It's really hard
Edited by Amadeusz

Have I found it?: Yes

Am I aligned with it yet?: No. Not at all.

Understand that a lot of your questions depend upon how ambitious a persons life purpose is, how far out of alignment they are from the life purpose that they create by the time they finished the course, their current circumstances, etc. 

What you’re going through is totally normal and fine. I have friends in the music industry (electronic) and a lot of them that have become successful (I don’t know if you know the Dubstep producer Jauz whose gotten big now, I took him to his first rave and introduced him to the whole thing) took the easy way out and sure they make A LOT of money but guess what? They’re fucking sellouts that are miserable and do coke off a girl’s ass just to have a smile. Work on your craft like no other, find your unique sound, do what you gotta do to not be a starving artist and get your  name out, etc. 

Life Purpose is arbitrary. It’s a synthetic you come up with whether you create it in a course or if you find it on accident. For me it was really tricky. I had to look past the passions that have gotten me to where I am now and take all that I’ve been learning from enlightenment work and all that goes with going down this little rabbit hole and I really intuited that this is the most important thing I can do with my life even though I’ve never even had any enlightenment experiences. You gotta really use your intuition. For me, running has been my bread and butter passion for the last 11 years of my life. I’ve gotten to know Olympians and become friends with world class coaches. In a sense it’d be a lot easier if I made that my life purpose. I know a lot of people, I know a lot about it more than most coaches in terms of theory and different perspectives and see things very differently, I know the ropes of how to get access to people and connections, etc. However, when I read the story of people like Om Swami, Ramana Maharshi, Christ, Buddha, and even @Leo Gura, I cry when I hear them talk about this stuff. When I read their stories. What they went through. The kinda insights and self mastery that’s possible. What these people sacrificed for this path that seems ABSOLUTELY CRAZY is extraordinary. I’d rather make my life that and do something like those guys than just be some really good coach or something that guides egotistical athletes to run fast and achieve a bunch of stuff that means nothing. 

I saw all of that to help give you the perspective that sometimes your most authentic life purpose is something far different and out there from what you’re used to. 

I found mine too, I think it has been about 2 years now. Just like @kieranperez said it more about your ambitions.

I think about half a year ago I finally decided to go all in on animation and motion design. It's really tricky and weird because everybody around you is just living a normal life and your trying to change the world in some way lol. But realize that everybody is just running on autopilot and don't really think about this stuff. Don't get sucked into their frame of mind. I know if I did it would mentally destroy me. The main obstacle to true mastery is social conditioning and expectations, you got to do you, fuck the others. That is what I tell myself lol. Once you got this thing going and you are fully aligned you are able to deepen your connection to the thing your doing. Slowly I'm realizing how powerful such a connection with your craft can be and you can get a lot of satisfaction from it, but you have to go through the initial rough years.

On the other side focus on how much money your spending, invest and try to lower your living costs. In this way you could be able to switch to full time music faster. For me I'm able to do some freelancing video's for companies that are able to support me but in music I guess really have to build a audience. In the end I also just want to be able to independently create movies without people telling me what to do but that takes time.

The phrase that I always tell myself: "You are fine with a education in computer science of 4 years but you want to be able to switch to your life purpose within a couple of months? This is gonna take some time and it wont be as socially acceptable as a nice collage degree, but this is what you have to do."

On 02/11/2018 at 10:13 PM, Amadeusz said:

Sometimes I wonder if this whole shit works.

This shit absolutely works dude ! Buying the LP course was one of the best decisions I have ever made. 

On 02/11/2018 at 10:13 PM, Amadeusz said:
  • Have you made a fulfiling carrer thanks to this course? 
  • Is 80% of your income from your LP? 

NO and NO because I only finished it 2 years ago however ,have taken steps towards fulfilment. I started devoting 3 hours a day towards studying of what I have identified as my field of mastery, signed up for a postgraduate 3 year course and read probably around 20 books on the topic so far. 

Although I am still stuck in my current coroprate job which gives me a lot of pain because of how dissasociated it is with my values, I am trying to work on my patience and using the available time towards mastering the future field. 

So to answer your concerns, yes it works and it can absolutely transfrom your life, it just takes some time and a lot of work is required from you. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

On 11/5/2018 at 11:20 AM, dude said:

"You are fine with a education in computer science of 4 years but you want to be able to switch to your life purpose within a couple of months? This is gonna take some time and it wont be as socially acceptable as a nice collage degree, but this is what you have to do."

This is an amazing way to frame this! Wow! What a great way to look at this. I definitely am going to adopt this view. Just reading that chilled me out. Awesome!

I'm about to pull the trigger on mine...  I discovered it through Leo's Life purpose course about a year ago.  

I'm in the middle of completing the website..it should be done in a couple weeks or less.  Then I'll do the business license..then I'm running with it.  

It'll basically be a non-profit organization that provides girls in foster care/teenage girls "at risk" beauty workshops (to include a full makeover, professional photo shoot and fashion show) and confidence building concepts/skill building classes and also involves me growing into more of a role model.