NoSelfSelf

Nothing is living up to my expectation

11 posts in this topic

Like the title says nothing is living to my expectations about life purpose.I see it as something really amazing and what i want the most right now...there is nothing that would fire me up to say ill die for this i dont want to go to sleep cuz the next day is the opportunity to make it into a reality...i dont care ill stick to this cuz its really important to me...everything interests me but not to work it but to understand it...i dont want to be like everyone who picks their career randomly or they think it would pay good i want my life purpose to be my drive and love cuz i dont want to live life that is not to my fullest...like im hopeless right now i would suffer greatly in the past now its just a pull...i would be happy as an athlete but thats not a purpose or as a performer really tough....

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

When you control something the wrong way, there's something left out. When something is forced, there's a drawback. You might get what you want, but it won't be satisfying in this case I suppose.

@YaNanNallari i didnt understand you what are you trying to say

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

Maybe this is a good thing. 

When you were are a kid, playing with toys seemed like life's biggest thing and excitement.

Then as we grow older into adolesence toys become meaningless. Then we suddenly think girls are the best thing.

Then we grow and think house and cars and family are the most important in life. 

Then as we grow even more, when cars and family and all the important stuff becomes meaningless, that's when spirituality begins :D I see that as a good thing :D

@NoSelfSelf I'm suspecting that you're leaving something out of your awareness leading to not wanting to take action on anything, or the action is indeed not taking action and waiting for a better opportunity, which could be a good idea.

@Salvijus yeah exactly @YaNanNallari thats exactly whats happening

It's you.

Now fight.

Do you have much experience in different areas? Go hang out with more athletes, go busk on the streets. Whatever man, build up some experience of what different things are like.

If you try to find your life purpose without having tried different things, then you are (for the most part) picking randomly.

Is it worth trying out the real world of doing, rather than just conceptualising?

Let go of expectations, and take life for what it is, instead of how you think it should be.