Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
caelanb

50 Facts About Me (Leo)

10 posts in this topic

This is a bit of a chill topic, but it would be cool to have a top 25 or 50 facts about Leo video, so that we can learn more about you. Thanks.

:D

Why dont you share 50 facts about yourself

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Good point @Rilles , but I think more people are interested in facts about Leo.

This would just be a video that would allow people to project more into him than they already do. 

Ah, I see, I guess not the best video topic then, thanks though.

@caelanb dont back down so fast man. Projections are on them and they happen any way. 

Maybe it would clear the air of them..

Haha, yeah, upon reading the title of this topic, I knew right away that most of the replies were going to be contrarian. "No, we don't need to know specifics about Leo!" Also, everything has to be deep and solemn, and nothing can ever be frivolous.

Leo is a human being. A specific human being with a specific story. I think pretending that he's some sacred icon on your computer screen is worse than projection.

I probably wouldn't watch such a video myself, but hell, why not? Maybe some people can find the concrete specifics of the life of a high consciousness person more insightful than all the abstractions. Humans tend to understand things in terms of concretes, after all.

Of course, it might also bore Leo to make such a thing. I could see that.

Thanks@K VIL  and@eleveneleven, you have a point, some people may enjoy such a video, though probably not very much. I think more people in the intermediate stages, because they're not so naive to take judge and project on Leo and themselves based the what he says, but also will be able to possibly learn things from him. Boredom is also a factor lol.

My lower self would love a video like that, but my higher self tells me its a fantastic distraction. :D

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Too self-indulgent.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.