Grant NZ

Relationship between consciousness and the human

5 posts in this topic

I am aware that the singular thing that exists is direct experience. However, the universe within this experience follows a set of very strict unchanging laws. My question is, what is the relationship between consciousness and the physical world? Elaborating a bit - How are humans able to realise that they are conscious when it is not actually them that is conscious, but consciousness itself? There must be some relationship between the human's neurons and consciousness for the human to realise it is conscious. Since the behaviour of neurons are bounded by the laws of the universe, would this not suggest that consciousness is also not separate from these laws in order for it to interact/communicate with neurons?

3 hours ago, Grant NZ said:

How are humans able to realise that they are conscious when it is not actually them that is conscious, but consciousness itself?

The human and consciousness are actually one and the same thing. So there is no relationship here because there is no duality. The human is conscious because the human is consciousness.

Ultimately everything is consciousness. 

Make sense? 

14 hours ago, Grant NZ said:

I am aware that the singular thing that exists is direct experience. However, the universe within this experience follows a set of very strict unchanging laws. My question is, what is the relationship between consciousness and the physical world? Elaborating a bit - How are humans able to realise that they are conscious when it is not actually them that is conscious, but consciousness itself? There must be some relationship between the human's neurons and consciousness for the human to realise it is conscious. Since the behaviour of neurons are bounded by the laws of the universe, would this not suggest that consciousness is also not separate from these laws in order for it to interact/communicate with neurons?

Direct experience, consciousness, human, neurons, universe, they are all made up of and not separate from origin itself.

@Grant NZ the "physical world" is fundamentally made out of nothing (literally). every single thing is a consequence of a dance without dancers.

Reality is always a mystical experience.

unborn Truth

There is no physical world everything you see is consciousness aware of itself and all is one consciousness 

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.