Shakazulu

Final Human life-time

7 posts in this topic

If this is the life where I have the potential to reach enlightenment, is it possible that I have lived many lives before this? Is it possible that this can be my final human life?

Reincarnation is a belief system of the mind. 

Any human being has the potential to escape the lonely right-hand path. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Hellspeed if I don't make it this one, maybe my next one...but I ain't going down without a fight...

Edited by Shakazulu

1 hour ago, Shakazulu said:

@Hellspeed if I don't make it this one, maybe my next one...but I ain't going down without a fight...

Exactly, you can't go down fighting ;) 

You need to go like Jesus, down in hell and bow down to the ruler of the earth B|

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

14 hours ago, Hellspeed said:

Exactly, you can't go down fighting ;) 

You need to go like Jesus, down in hell and bow down to the ruler of the earth B|

What are you blabbing about? 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.