Ingit

Bad ❤️

12 posts in this topic

I have actually bad heart i guess,,,, if someone does make me feel down or unhappy, There is 100% chance of me making them down too and make them feel worst... I can’t resist this habit.... ! And I feel stressed making them feel this way.

?IngitScooby ?

20 minutes ago, Ingit said:

I have actually bad heart i guess,,,, if someone does make me feel down or unhappy, There is 100% chance of me making them down too and make them feel worst... I can’t resist this habit.... ! And I feel stressed making them feel this way.

Maybe contemplate on why this is occurring. Try to dig into your past to see if there were any events that may have caused this scar in you. At the same time, don't get too lost in thoughts, just feel the sensations in your body ( most likely the belly, solar plexus area). Don't drive your attention too deep in them, but don't "run" away from them either ( the energy and you are one, so you can't run away from them in fact). Just watch them.

This is something you can't instantly be good at. You have to create a sense for feeling the energy without manipulating it and at the same time allowing it to be there. You also need to be out of your head for this, as thoughts will keep you from feeling it. Maybe before doing this, meditate for a while to get grounded.

All is well,

Peace

Edited by Psyche_92

3 hours ago, Psyche_92 said:

Maybe contemplate on why this is occurring. Try to dig into your past to see if there were any events that may have caused this scar in you. At the same time, don't get too lost in thoughts, just feel the sensations in your body ( most likely the belly, solar plexus area). Don't drive your attention too deep in them, but don't "run" away from them either ( the energy and you are one, so you can't run away from them in fact). Just watch them.

This is something you can't instantly be good at. You have to create a sense for feeling the energy without manipulating it and at the same time allowing it to be there. You also need to be out of your head for this, as thoughts will keep you from feeling it. Maybe before doing this, meditate for a while to get grounded.

All is well,

Peace

yes ? this process is taking a lot of time for me and a lot of my vital energy to understand it.

?IngitScooby ?

1 hour ago, Ingit said:

yes ? this process is taking a lot of time for me and a lot of my vital energy to understand it.

It will become a lot easier over time.

Learn to love yourself and others, brother! 

Accept parts of yourself which are covered in shame now and thus you will love those aspects in others.

Why do you want to bring others down? Is it a lack of sympathy in your life you are experiencing? 

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

1 hour ago, Torkys said:

@IngitLearn the art of unlearning brah. There is the learning of remembering for practical purposes and there is the psychological unlearning type of learning. By understanding self/thinkings nature psychological accumulation totally stops dude. Relationship can ninth be cultivated..when this cultivation stops then there can be relationship with ourself and other. Nobody talks about this. I don’t know whyO.o

Edited by Jack River

It’s not about accepting or resisting. Both can be disguised as evasion of what is. See the falsity of choice. Then that seeing puts a stop to psychological accumulation. 

Edited by Jack River

1 hour ago, Torkys said:

Accept parts of yourself which are covered in shame now and thus you will love those aspects in others.

Why do you want to bring others down? Is it a lack of sympathy in your life you are experiencing? 

They make me feel like it was my mistake and that's what trigger me to take revenge and tell them who was wrong !  I know it sounds complete paradox:     

@Jack River  what do you mean by see the falsity of choice between accepting and resisting?

?IngitScooby ?

4 hours ago, Ingit said:

what do you mean by see the falsity of choice between accepting and resisting?

The self psychologically seeks out reward and avoids punishment. Pretty much all action it takes is in that pattern. Start by watching that at work. 

Edited by Jack River

@Jack River ?

6 hours ago, Jack River said:

The self psychologically seeks out reward and avoids punishment. Pretty much all action it takes is in that pattern. Start by watching that at work. 

COOL 

7 hours ago, K VIL said:

you can do it

?

?IngitScooby ?