Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
d0ornokey

How do you guys feel about a home where PD people live together?

5 posts in this topic

Like a high conscious home. 5-6 people who vibe with each other, are all deep into their own personal development/enlightenment interests and are well developed. 

benefits: 

great for growth -> "average of the 5 people you are closest to" (i realize doesn't have to be physical proximity). I've heard eben pagan say that a high conscious friend group is the highest leverage tool for personal development 

can easily get support when you need it and give support when others need it 

can build good & deeper relationships a lot better and easier 

i've never heard of this before. what do you guys think of this

If you necessarily want to be in a group the fastest way is to have a partner of the opposite sex, with the right partner in life you can actualize faster. With friends cannot be so deep as a partner or alone. 

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@d0ornokey

I think that's called an ashram or a monastery lol. Or if you don't want to do that, join masterminds.

@d0ornokey Ive been having dreams of living in larger communities kind of like this and I told my friends at work that I would totally do it if not married but they think I'm crazy of course. Your example of 5-6 people is also a good idea, because with fewer people like a roommate type thing is more feasible  to happen without moving to the middle of nowhere. 

I think it would be great because living with those who even find meditation to be weird is hard enough. So to live in a group that could potentially meditate together as a fun tradition or something along those lines would be awesome. 

There just has to be one rule : that noone tries to tell others how to do their journey. Help can be given of course, but there can be no spiritual - bullies in this community/home

It would also help with life choices like being vegetarian or going green, because most likely everyone in your living space will agree or at least not make you feel weird about it. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay