Lorcan

What "isnt" A Waste Of Time?

11 posts in this topic

If, video games, reading books, watching TV , playing board games, card games, any game.

If these are a waste of time. What isn't? for example, if any of you saw my last post concerning "Revolution"

I would like to be a Revolutionary (Please see my previous post)

What am I supposed to do exactly?  Devise a master plan on the revolution of how I will change society via new education and econmical systems?

I know my life purpose , but how am I supposed to achieving such a big a task as this?

I mean if I shouldnt be playing video games, what should I be doing Right now?

Edited by Lorcan
Update

I saw your previous post, it is a waste of time.

Watch Leo's video advise for college, you are 14 right? You need to arm yourself before 'revolution', be well prepared. And I believe your life purpose gonna change when you grow up and know more about the real world, not the one in your imagination atm.

Whatever happens..
The Truth will free my soul

Every moment you invest in:

...learning about yourself & getting closer to understanding your true nature

...beeing healty in your body, mind and spirit.

...creating a meaningful life for yourself without taking away from others

Is time well spent.

Reply to 7oo

Why do to call this a waste time? 

Who are you tell me I cannot do such a thing, I never said accomplishing such a task could be easy, and yes you are partiallu correct, in the "real world" this would be extremely hard to pull off. But it is possible, and where there is a will there is a way. I see no one else doing anything about the flaws of the societys will live in, so I might is well try.

How is making society bettee a waste of time?

Edited by Lorcan

If you really want to be a revolutionary, sit down and meditate. Discover your existential nature. Then you can be an incredible force of change in the world.

Anything towards that end isn't a waste of time.

The best use of time is simply sitting and literally doing nothing. Just contemplating and meditating.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Lorcan said:

If, video games, reading books, watching TV , playing board games, card games, any game.

If these are a waste of time. What isn't? for example, if any of you saw my last post concerning "Revolution"

I would like to be a Revolutionary (Please see my previous post)

What am I supposed to do exactly?  Devise a master plan on the revolution of how I will change society via new education and econmical systems?

I know my life purpose , but how am I supposed to achieving such a big a task as this?

I mean if I shouldnt be playing video games, what should I be doing Right now?

Do what lifts you up. Video games are fun. Life is meant to enjoy not worry about if you are wasting it. If you enjoy video games, then play?  You can be enlightened and self-actualized and play video games. Don't know why people are so obsessed with their purpose and only put the focus on that area. If you want to be enlightened, you should also do what you enjoy and not do what people tell you to do. If you do that, you are messing with your belief system because someone else told you not to play games and watch TV, because it's a waste of time. 

Got back from outside meditation.

And holyshit it felt good ( besides the cold which was somewhat uncomfortable) 

Playing videogames after meditation makes video games more fun lol. (Just a little bit) xD

Doing meditation everyday for 20 minutes , for thes rest of my life.

Edited by Lorcan

Why, my life purpose is to revolutionise the society we live in ( this does not mean to become a poltical figure, but rather) ( See the aims of anonymous fo example)

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

"The best use of time is simply sitting and literally doing nothing. Just contemplating and meditating."

For real? I'l do this so often and I think myself that is wrong and I need to focus on somethink else like "what to do with my life, what is my purpose..." wich for the moment I can't exactly know it, I watched your videos but I need to work more with meditating I think? Don't really know if it really helps in my life. Sorry with my poorly language and if I sad somethink wrong.