Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SoonHei

Infinite Intelligence + Co-Creation

11 posts in this topic

if any of you here have played or heard of Age of Empires video game, it is a very good way to see how reality is created around you every second.

in the game, the Map when unexplored is all dark and black... until one of your players/members of the society goes and walks and explores that area, it is shown as all black and as "nothingness"

as you walk there, it is all intelligently created

sure, this is all programmed in the game but in the similar way, the reality is created around you as you "walk" thru it and explore. everything down to a single piece of hair on someone's head in your current field of awareness is all ifinitely intelligently created and placed exactly where it needs to be . all my awareness/god/your higher being

kinda like the map in the video before, couldnt find a better example online...

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

they're actually held in computer memory and exposed when you discover black spots, meh asides I get what you mean. 

1 minute ago, non_nothing said:

they're actually held in computer memory and exposed when you discover black spots

yes of course. in the game/computer it's that way

just using the anaology to explain

that whatever your current experience is from your POV is ALL there is

if you're in a room with a closed door and no windows. that's all there is.

there is nothing "outside" that room . until you open the door and go out or look etc

same way. there are no atoms in your hand when you are looking at it

when you look deeper via a microscope or whatever aparatus which allows you to zoom in and see more details until you see the atom, that's when you are seeing the atom

otherwise, it is not there...

it is ALL created in real-time as you "look" 

Love Is The Answer

Lovely analogy.

You see, the reason you want to be better, is the reason why you aren’t. Shall I put it like that?

We aren't better, because we want to be.

~ Alan Watts

Am I the only one feeling like this quantum hoax is getting attached to everything and feels like it is losing its pure essense and meaning to me.

@Nahm thanks

if only i knew more graphics design i could create a reality simulator to illustrate...

what does it accomplish? well.. wont free you of the mind

but can be used as a tool to show the masses how the reality is not material

a scroll wheel on the mouse can be used to zoom in further and further and content is created which is all intelligently linked with the higher level from where you are zooming from

zooming into a block of ice > molecules > atoms > electrons > quarks > so on... infinite, never ending, ever deepening zoom-able reality. created on demand, on sight.

Love Is The Answer

9 hours ago, SoonHei said:

zooming into a block of ice > molecules > atoms > electrons > quarks > so on... infinite, never ending, ever deepening zoom-able reality. created on demand, on sight.

That's called a fractal. Tons of fractual zoom videos on YT.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Yup seen those ones. Those are epic.

So yeah, just amazing how reality all around us at any moment is exactly the same as those fractal zooms

Love Is The Answer