Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bejapuskas

Stage yellow

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I have been considering myself a yellow person lately. I know, that there is still a lot of work to do for me, but you have to start from somewhere, right. Some of you might now how I think and write on this forum, so you could help me uncover the dilemma, and help me teach other people about spiral dynamics. I just want to know, if I am not the only one here who thinks, that I am not polluted anymore.

I discovered the way to move into turquoise in my own contemplation now and it all seems very legitemate after a few mystical experiences. It will be a lot of hard work and I have to transcend orange, green and yellow first, but still, its a great progress for me. I had to go through many states, where I though I am yellow, but I actually were not, so I had to rebuild my mindset every single day. I am still doing that, but it doesnt seem that I am as deluded as I was before. (I am probably still deluded about many things)

Leos description of higher-consciousness seems much more clear to me now and I actually know what he means, it isnt like I have to choke myself to do all these things like not pursuing certain desires and having bad emotions. It just became natural.

I am also starting to feel the urge to understand and know things, I feel like I am helping people just for the sake of increasing their consciousness. When I was a victim few years ago, I wanted to help, but it was all manipulative and self-destructive for me, I didnt even know how to truly help, I was just a doormat. My motivations are much cleaner in general. 

I also see a shift in my behaviour, emotional mastery, perspective, friendships... The whole world seems a lot different now and I am very happy and grateful, that I am so lucky to live in a safe country. I feel a great passion for life.

Is this just healthy orange/green or did I actually become yellow in like half a year? It seems all too easy for me, when I look back at it...

I don't know the answer, but I am on the same path.

"I discovered the way to move into turquoise in my own contemplation now and it all seems very legitemate after a few mystical experiences."

"it isnt like I have to choke myself to do all these things like not pursuing certain desires and having bad emotions. It just became natural."

"I feel like I am helping people just for the sake of increasing their consciousness. When I was a victim few years ago, I wanted to help, but it was all manipulative and self-destructive for me, I didnt even know how to truly help, I was just a doormat. "

These three quotes especially.

I have permanently locked myself out of my account to force myself to focus on my work. Goodbye.

Just be careful about having your ego tell you that you're more aware than you actually are. I've experienced that myself. It's good that you've had some spiritual experiences, and what you're saying I can relate to. I've had what seemed to be non-dual experiences, thought they lasted a few seconds to a few minutes at most. Seems like you're going on the right path based on what you've said though. Good luck on your journey!

@StardewValley @DarkestLight Thanks for your support! I am keeping my beginner mindset, always open to improvement, I already noticed that when I think I am enlightened, the experience ends... Have to figure out how to actually stop thinking that... :D I dont have any problem with quick progress, but it gets suspicious, when it gets to fast... at least it doesnt hold me back, but gives me even greater motivation to keep going. I wish you the best of luck on your path too!

Edited by bejapuskas

@bejapuskas

Personally, I can tell I'm not centered in Yellow yet, because I'm still concerned whether I am centered in Yellow.

I have periods where Yellow is flowing - expressing itself, but it isn't maintained. I drop back down to Tier 1. 

@Shiva  I love improving myself... It started like I had to really get to the work angry, but now its better than almost anything. I was also asking, because when I teach my friends about SD, they dont know any examples of yellow, so I kind of give them the glimpse of what it looks like from my perspective, but I am not sure if I am just talking nonsense and yellow is still beyond me. Sure, I can go deeper and center myself more in it, I dont want to put myself in the same league as Abraham Maslow or the Spiral dynamics authors haha.

@Serotoninluv  Having these periods too... But gradually, they are fading away :)