Aakash Vijayan

No Manipulation amd Do nothing the same?

30 posts in this topic

@Nahm I have not found this to be true. Wouldn't probability indicate a dependent relation, or do I have a parralel understanding? Or whatever. ;)

Because the mind is saying probability has a definition, and its nature of dependence, is, well, dependent upon someone trusting the mind on this. 

5 hours ago, Jack River said:

What are doings? What would qualify dudes? 

This is where it gets tricky. If you try and describe what is a doing, that is your own version of a doing.

If you try and describe doing, you are doing the doing by saying that doing is since...

Conceptually, doing is the action of putting values, meanings, judgement and such onto the "raw" universe (my own version of it).

How can you trust your mind to know what a doing is.  This is only TRUE to my mind. How can I trust myself? Is there a such thing as OBJECTIVITY

:o 

You're not human, you're the universe

17 minutes ago, B_Naz said:

This is where it gets tricky. If you try and describe what is a doing, that is your own version of a doing.

The self is the same for all humans. Doings are psychological Movement. Desire, motive, effort, and such. Any direction of thought psychologically is a doing. 

17 minutes ago, Jack River said:

The self is the same for all humans. Doings are psychological Movement. Desire, motive, effort, and such. Any direction of thought psychologically is a doing. 

Yessss. This is a very nice way to keep it simple when talking about doing. So we have to use awareness to see the doing. I am now understanding what you mean now when talking about disguising 

Indeed, you do see the Doing being disguised. 

You're not human, you're the universe

I meant the meditation techniques. The meditation technique for beginners. 

I realise i couldve framed the question better.

Do nothing technique vs No manipulation technique. Leo suggested em as meditation techniques beginners could get into 

Edited by Aakash Vijayan