Shakazulu

Chondromalacia Patella

8 posts in this topic

Anyone know methods to stop this pain/solve this without surgery - I really don't want to go through that smh

Do you know what has caused this in you? Some sort of local damage or sport wear&tear?

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Michael569 I did a heavy skipping session on foam mat last Saturday. But can't even lie this past year I did a lot of body activity if u get what I mean 

Might want to look into Platelet Rich Plasma therapy

@Shakazulu just wondering, although probably unrelated. Have you ever been on corticosteroids or any immunosuppresants? 

Sometimes when people struggle with inflammation that won't go away, it is because their adrenals are not pumping out enough cortisol which naturally puts out the inflammation. Often this is the case when somebody has been on steroids (medicational or athletic) but could be also due to other reasons. 

-> but this is just speculation...

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

I had pain on the patella for years after my injury. What did the trick for me was awakening and learning to heal myself. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.