Revolutionary Think

Leo I want to lead you

14 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura Remember when you talked about in your wage slave video on how you weren't supposed to be telling us what to do but, we were supposed to be telling you what to do well I want to do that. Now that I've traveled to most places in the world I wanted to see (I just got back from London and Stockholm) and before that I visited a few countries in the Pacific I always wanted to see. I did this because when I was growing up and my parents were married I loved when we got on a plane and went to another country. There was something so magical about getting on an airplane (especially a window seat) taking off and landing in a whole new place where things are so different and fascinating. 

Then when my parents got a divorce the shit really hit the fan school was becoming unbearable and their fights were becoming despicable. Never in my life did I feel as powerless as I felt when that was happening. I felt like a slave to my terrible circumstances and as well as that I felt trapped and immobile. We didn't go anywhere interesting or do anything special for 3 terrible years. So when I first traveled by myself on a budget I was afraid I felt very exposed and vulnerable. Until the second day where I woke up and saw that people are people they all have lives in the modern world that consist of not doing unethical things. A stranger isn't exactly that strange anymore when you know you can talk to them about their experiences in life and get to know them that way. So with that I traveled to other locations in the US and then eventually internationally by myself. At first I had a lot of fun and a super great time knowing that I was free. I put my backpack on my back and let my curiosity guide me. All I needed was a phone in my hand and a piece of plastic in my wallet and the world was my oyster. This last trip however after so many pictures and so many experiences I felt a hollowness. That was the time I felt I didn't want to just explore the world I wanted to radically change the way it works. 

An interesting thing happened to me when I was all alone in my hostel in London and Stockholm. I started crying because of the beauty the beauty of my inner child finally being gratified. It was also mourning it was the mourning of my past. I had an inner spirit in my youth that the society and older people around me were always trying to find subtle ways to murder it. They tried to get my curious creative free spirit and transform it into a mindless materialistic zombie all under the guise of "getting educated". So through all the mental and psychological torture and trauma of my past through the arguing of my parents, and the pills that were suggested I take because I had ADHD and depression etc. it all became clear that I was just a healthy person living in a profoundly sick society that was trying to pervert my sense of reality by turning their sickness into the norm and wouldn't be satisfied until I became as sick as it was. So throughout all the tears and anguish my creative curious spirit refused to die and be turned into whatever the fuck those twisted bastards wanted it to be. They can take their suggestion of a white picket fence, 2.5 kids I'm supposed to have, and boring corporate job and shove it up their ass because I'm not interested in any of that at all. NO! THAT'S NOT ME!

Who I am is the creative rebel. I noticed this when I was flying back from London to LA in the Airbus A380 I was so happy and inspired to see a plane so big and it inspired me. It was so cool to have that entertainment system and play video games on that plane. The amazing thing was I was playing a game where I could fly a bird on a plane where I was actually up in the air. So flying in that plane I came up with so many creative ideas. How about if I could create an airline specifically for people who loved the idea of flying where they could fly and play games on a plane and there could be a special lounge where storied could be shared. Not only that but, people could live in the sky and when clouds were blocking the view of some amazing scenery the pilot could fly under those clouds for a minute so the scenery could be seen (even if it meant extra time to get to the destination because that wouldn't matter because we'd be having so much fun). Throughout the whole trip I loved being myself. Striking up conversation with random people and looking through the window of the airplane and recording the landing, take-offs, and amazing scenery. 

What to do with all this? Well now I am a member of something called Mars Academy USA and I am in touch with very highly scientific minds. The amazing thing about it is that I am a part of this forum as well so I can introduce higher consciousness values into a highly scientific community in a way hopefully that they'll appreciate and accept it. I have a grand plan to make a mesmerizing inspiring speech for the entire world one day touting the importance of valuing curiosity and creativity. I want to lead this new movement as a philosophy of salvation and advancement of the human race. I want to be at the epicenter leading a movement where people of all skill sets and all aptitudes get together and we start chipping away at some of life's hardest challenges. We ask the most profound questions and get the most profound answers and always move forward. I use my diplomatic and analytical skills to get these great minds of the world to come together and work together for the benefit of all humanity so we can reduce levels of anguish and depression in the over all populace. Find out the secrets of the Universe and keep the sickness of the past in the past and learn from those sicknesses. I have this amazing vision now I just need people who can see that vision with me and hopefully we can accomplish something together! 

@RendHeaven I see you're a fan of fine gaming, with this prototypical reference to the primordial, racous call of a geometrically classified rhondodendroid distress call. 

Joking aside, I think you can act accordingly with the situation using your awareness (regardless of whether it bites back at you now, or later). 

If this msg. was not for you, you may ignore it.

Can I please have a response that's appropriate instead of this stupid gaming reference bullshit I'd appreciate it. 

Yes, back on topic. Awesome idea. But this has been tried, many many times hasn't it! What makes you (and your team) different and gives you guys an advantage from those who had this plan before? Much Love!:D

Well in this day and age so many resources will be available to me and my team that weren't there in the past. Name me a person who has tried this and I'll tell you where and how they failed and how I can do better. 

To be honest, it feels a little more decadent than revolutionary. I could see it easily become a bunch of ideological rich guys who fancy themselves intellectuals paying lots of money to fly on a plane and do armchair philosophy with their equally rich buddies. Then, there's also the air pollution element. I think only extremely rich people would even consider taking a flight just for fun. And that most would do it as a status symbol. 

But most of all, it doesn't feel like it would have a positive and consciousness raising effect on society. It would just be a fun thing for people who are already doing well, and enriching their status quo. 

But if you like this idea, you could totally do it. But I don't see it as a consciousness raising idea. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Emerald Well the flying thing is just one element of it. What I really want to do is reform the stupid education system that allows for rich douche bags with armchair philosophy to control young people to take away their creativity to become cogs in a heartless machine. People deserve to have their curious creative side nurtured and encouraged instead of hurt and discouraged. I actually wrote a blog post about it too. http://bakshandehariel.wixsite.com/website/single-post/2017/01/03/Execution-of-Solutions 

27 minutes ago, Revolutionary Think said:

@Emerald Well the flying thing is just one element of it. What I really want to do is reform the stupid education system that allows for rich douche bags with armchair philosophy to control young people to take away their creativity to become cogs in a heartless machine. People deserve to have their curious creative side nurtured and encouraged instead of hurt and discouraged. I actually wrote a blog post about it too. http://bakshandehariel.wixsite.com/website/single-post/2017/01/03/Execution-of-Solutions 

Again, this feels a little blind to the deeper patterns at work.

I work in the public school system (no one there is a RICH douchebag... I assure you.), and I have been in some form of teaching role in many different classrooms over the course of the past 10 years. And I came in bright eyed and bushy tailed at the idea of reforming the education system from the inside to make school more interesting and challenging. I always felt that I was always getting watered down course work throughout my school years. I assume that a lot of people who are interested and capable of high level learning tend to think this way as they believe everyone is mostly like them. And I thought that students who did poorly were just not properly applying themselves.

But once you see things from the other side of the desk, it becomes quite clear that the education system is complex and the positives and TRUE negatives tend to be taken for granted. And that my issues with lack of creativity were the very least of the issues. I was already a person who was going to go on to higher education and who had the intellectual capacity to learn without an instructor if I wanted to. I always thought the teacher was kind of an extra helper in the classroom and that the learning happened mostly independently. But the majority of students NEED the teacher... and not just because they don't want to do the work. For about 1/3 of students school is like a really intense workout for them.

The bigger priorities come about in that it provides kids a sense of community, a routine to follow, the ability to participate in social roles, access to mentors, the ability to strengthen their thinking capabilities through thorough linguistic and mathematic education... and for some, an ability to escape a toxic situation for six hours a day.

Plus, I've been in all sorts of classrooms on all grade levels as a sub, long-term sub, and as a full-time teacher. The honors kids are catered to plenty enough. And if they don't develop a sense of creativity and work ethic on their own, it can only come down on their shoulders. When you're a teacher, you only have so much time and energy. And most teachers work 50+ hours per week, much of which is on their own time.

So, if you want to teach a class with Jimmy who has an IQ of 87 and Jake who has an IQ of 130 and Suzie with an IQ of 120 but with an SLD, and Sheila with an IQ of 115 but her mom sells her for money to random men (based on a true story btw), and Beth with an IQ of 52 but she was mainstreamed because your class is an elective... but she doesn't even know how to work a keyboard, then 20 other normies with their own stuff, and then finding a way to make your lessons fit with all of them and their unique circumstances is a huge part of doing that job.

But the priority academically isn't going to be Jake and his personal enrichment and jazzing things up for Jake so that he finds coursework more interesting. The focus is going to be about getting everyone else at a level they can function at in life. And they're never going to break from routine because of Sam, Tim, Gina, Tina, and Ray are on the autism spectrum and get thrown way off if schedules change unexpectedly. Plus, the five students in every class who are just waiting for there to be a point of weakness in the schedule so that they can side-track the lesson so that they don't have to do something that they struggle with. 

Also, if you expect to give students a truly creative project with the standards totally in their hands, you can expect that 80% will totally fail at it. And in the remaining 20%, 19% will produce worse creative work than if you gave them clear standards. But 1% of students will flourish and be enlivened by the creativity. I was always one of those students as creativity is a strong suit of mine. So, I was like "Why isn't there more stuff like this? Why isn't school geared more toward creativity?" But now I see why. I was blind to my own privileges. 

Now, if you want to talk about inadequately preparing students for life, okay. We definitely should have mindfulness in the morning and secular yoga. Then all the usual cores. Then interesting elective. But the main thing that's missing is classes about how to handle emotions and relationships as well as practical adult situations. We're not preparing kids for the unpleasant realities of adulthood either. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

You got me all wrong. I'm not saying the people there are rich douche bags I'm saying the people who created the curriculum are. Open your eyes why do you think so many kids are only prepared to do factory jobs that don't exists yet and most things in school are about route memorization and not actually finding solutions to complicated problems. Have you ever seen what Albert Einstein had to say about schools. Some students even get unlucky enough to end up with teachers who hate their jobs and don't help at all and the students don't have any right to change them and do anything about it. That doesn't even prepare students for a democracy it prepares them more for a totalitarian dictatorship. Also innovative good teachers are kept in a web of bureaucratic bullshit because of the incredibly stupid system they are under. 

I don't mean to offend either but, so many people think that just because they are a teacher that makes them some sort of expert on how kids function and what they need. Every individual is different and kids aren't just some amorphous grey blob just waiting to be indoctrinated. Every kid has their own journey in life and different circumstances at home and yet these idiot schools have a one size fits all attitude. Throughout all your time as a teacher how many kids did you actually have a genuine connection with and actually knew what was going on deep in their psyche. Like what they wanted to learn about the world and why also what was going on in their home lives that would have a gigantic impact on how they are performing at school. If a kid is being abused physically and or emotionally at home their family is crazy or parents are going through a divorce believe me rigorous school work is going to be the last things on their minds. Now I want you to read this and tell me what you think. I'm also wondering if you actually had the time to read my blog post and think about it. https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/freedom-learn/201107/what-einstein-twain-forty-eight-others-said-about-school  

Edited by Revolutionary Think

@Revolutionary Think High school graphic design. But I also had a couple drawing and painting courses my second year.

But prior to and after that, I have been a substitute teacher. So, I've been in a lot of different classrooms from Headstart pre-k all the way up to teaching 22 year-olds at the technical high school. I also frequently sub in self-contained ESE classrooms. So, my classroom experiences have been varied. Most often, I teach middle schoolers though. 

Edited by Emerald

Emotionalmastery.org