Vladimir

Leo, can you give us an updated version of your vision?

7 posts in this topic

I wanna know too.

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

I don't get this question. Why would you want to look at Leo's vision. When you can create your own?

Are you trying to mentally imagine how Leo's life looks like, how wonderful it is and compare it with yours? If you're - Stop. And think. How does Leo's vision affect your life? Sure, you'll be inspired, you'll be motivated for however long. Maybe you'll even be influenced to follow his path.

But is that what you really want? Is that what you want? To follow someone else's vision?

I don't know about you, but I would rather follow my own path, my own vision. 

Leo said in his video, do your own thing! So I really doubt he is going to respond and waste his time on this question.

I'm sorry.

Shoving 5-meo in everyone's ass.

He will never admit it though.

?

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

19 minutes ago, Shin said:

Shoving 5-meo in everyone's ass.

He will never admit it though.

?

??????

you can see it for yourself in his content if you look for it:P

That’s what the Love video sorta is.  Leo is only talking to himself in his videos.  That's an insight to keep in mind.  I am only writing for myself when I write in my Journal as well.  Leo's videos are actually a very detailed profile of Leo because it's what Leo wants to tell himself.  Ditto for my writings.  The idea of helping others is simply an excuse to empty your cup of all these beliefs and Thoughts.  It takes a while to see through Ego at this level though.  Once you realize you're only talking to yourself, you can still do it (talk to yourself), but you're not gonna be clinging to it the same way as before.

Edited by Joseph Maynor