Alex90

Where to find a high quality shilajit product to an affordable price?

12 posts in this topic

The best one so far i found is from this company https://naturalshilajit.com/

but then you can find really cheap ones on ebay directly from Russia which i have found almost same effect/quality so i am more for the Russian shilajit lately over the Himalayan overpriced shit they sell. The natural one above is from Russia as well but if you want to save money search Altai shilajit resin (Mumiyo) on Ebay and you can find for $30 what other shilajit companies sell for $100+

YOU DON'T WANT THE POWDERED STUFF. You want the resin. I only use powder 1/4 of a capsule when i want to sprout or soak nuts/seeds/beans/legumes/gains ect.. or sometimes for gardening or pets.

The resin is far more pure and effective and less likely to be poorer quality and contaminated.

 

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would only buy it from Oriveda. Which is where I buy all my mushroom from.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

thanks. currently shilajit is out of stocks there. but it looks like it can be purchased from https://purblack.com and I've also browsed amazon for various shilajit vendors. do you think it will be possible at amazon to get money back for the counterfeited item?

Edited by dArla

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, dArla said:

thanks. currently shilajit is out of stocks there. but it looks like it can be purchased from https://purblack.com and I've also browsed amazon for various shilajit vendors. do you think it will be possible at amazon to get money back for the counterfeited item?

Not out of stock on the UK site. It all comes from their distribution centre in the Netherlands, so just give them a call...

Edit: the best forum I have found for sourcing high quality supplements as well as debating the science behind it is "longecity" they are a community with a focus on "immortality", lol.

https://oriveda.co.uk/

 

Edited by thesmileyone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Im taking it now because I was exhausted of my job.

Short answer is, dont be obsessed to get the best quality shilajit because no matter if is super pure or not, its too powerful, excessive.

You have to do little tests to find the perfect dosage for your body. But I'm advancing you that i need 1 mg while the recommended dose is 5mg. The first day I tried 5mg and I was gonna die.

Edited by Moreira

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

@Moreira Don't you mean 100mg and 500mg?  The amounts you mentioned are far too small for any effect unless some sort of extract? The standard dose is roughly 100 - 200mg.

I prefer 250mg as my sweet spot with some raw honey and or plant-milk/tea.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/7/2019 at 6:25 AM, pluto said:

@Moreira Don't you mean 100mg and 500mg?  The amounts you mentioned are far too small for any effect unless some sort of extract? The standard dose is roughly 100 - 200mg.

I prefer 250mg as my sweet spot with some raw honey and or plant-milk/tea.

You are right! the recommended is 500mg which is like a dessert spoon, I find perfect 1/4 of a spoon that equals 125 mg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Moreira said:

You are right! the recommended is 500mg which is like a dessert spoon, I find perfect 1/4 of a spoon that equals 125 mg

I assume you are talking about shilajit powder? Try the resin when you can its much more pure and potent :)


B R E A T H E

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now