Emanyalpsid

The egg experiment

163 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

@Emanyalpsid it has nothing to do with "believing you are God". it's about realizing your divine nature and aligning with the flow of Life. it's about eradicating the existential fear and finally being able to feel compassion and humility of Heart.

this "believing you are God" is your own fantasy. the fantasy of the egoic mind, that cannot perceive the depth of this inner work. the fantasy of the egoic mind that projects its own egoic pattern onto others, thinking that everyone wants to be as important as it (the egoic mind) wants to be.

you don't know what you're talking about when you say "God"...

But does god exist upon itself?

13 hours ago, Emanyalpsid said:

You saw me lay the egg? Did it came out of my ass or mouth? 

I am giving up here. I wish you all the best here. I will use this website and the videos to show other people before they take DMT or any other psychedelic substance what it can lead to. Total denial and disconnection from reality. Believing you are god. It is nothing more than that.

Show me the separation between you and the chicken. Where is that separation?

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

5 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

Show me the separation between you and the chicken. Where is that separation?

I can't lay the egg. The chicken can.

18 minutes ago, Emanyalpsid said:

But does god exist upon itself?

i'm going to tell you a big lie:

God is the mystery of existence itself. every slice of Reality is infinitely profound. you can either ignore it or you can contemplate it and live it deeply.

what the hell did i just say? nevermind...

Edited by ajasatya

unborn Truth

1 minute ago, Emanyalpsid said:

You cant pump blood through your body. Yet you believe you are the body.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

1 minute ago, Emanyalpsid said:

But what happens if there's no actual separation? The chicken is just an idea, a perception. A false perception that make you see the chicken as a separated entity from you. If you think you are a body and all the concepts created by the mind real, then you are not the chicken.

You are confusing consciousness with the limited consciousness that there's in a body. But is that all you are? How does the external world influence in you? Can you live without breathing air? Is air a part of you, or something separated?...

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

3 minutes ago, Nahm said:

A75BB991-B08E-4663-813F-3DCD91A69288.gif

Lol thanks, this is getting harder then I thought it would be. o.O

Just now, Emanyalpsid said:

Lol thanks, this is getting harder then I thought it would be. o.O

:P

I wonder what you mean, when you use the word "I"

3 minutes ago, Rilles said:

You cant pump blood through your body. Yet you believe you are the body.

Where did I say that I believe I am the body?

@abrakamowse how do you get an egg?

3 minutes ago, Emanyalpsid said:

@abrakamowse how do you get an egg?

You are asking the wrong question. You didn't find out where is the separation. If there's no separation the egg was always there.

Edited by abrakamowse

1 minute ago, abrakamowse said:

I wonder what you mean, when you use the word "I"

What do you mean when you use the word I?

How do you get a tree from a seed? Was the tree always inside the seed?

4 minutes ago, Emanyalpsid said:

What do you mean when you use the word I?

I suggest you to watch the video and make that question yourself. It doesn't matter what I mean. 

The important thing is what you think....

11 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

You are asking the wrong question. You didn't find out where is the separation. If there's no separation the egg was always there.

Dude, there is no IF. That is you doubting the things you experience. That is a bottomless pit. Do you have an alternative?

37 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

I suggest you to watch the video and make that question yourself. It doesn't matter what I mean. 

The important thing is what you think....

Dude... you are asking me the question, therefore it is a necessity for me to know what you mean.

I notice you are asking a lot of why and meaning questions, these questions come from your desire to give meaning what you experience. From your ego to your ego. I can advice you to read http://www.foundationsofhumanlife.com . Read it all, reflect upon it all based upon your own experiences. Read it again, reflect upon it again. Read it again, reflect again. Then I will answer your questions again

This experiment is focused on what happens because of what. So here I can not help you with your existential questions, they are off-topic. 

Edited by Emanyalpsid

28 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Emanyalpsid Ya. That’s what she said.

You are definitly at the right place ??❤️

There are way to many lost children here. Also this takes up way too much time and I will not invest much more as it is very inefficient. Can't save em all.