ThomasT

Mushrooms imbued my life with beauty

5 posts in this topic

Last summer i had two mushroom trips, the first one was my first one ever and was fairly mild, underwhelming at the time. The second one however was alot more intense and i got my first ever crystal clear vision; relating to relationships. 

Anyways, after that i started relating to things a bit differently, as you might expect.

This summer i took two more trips, the first of which was underwhelming again, but the secong time i made sure i took enough haha. I felt completely at ease and home, and was for the first time content. I saw and understood (i think) true beauty.

The following three days I had no clear sense of self, what you might call depersonalisation, i really did not identify with my body and that felt really good, scary at first, but good.

That faded of course and i had the most severe ego backlash of my entire life.

My point here is that now i truly see things differently, i see beauty in a cookie and in a rusty bolt. I am truly amazed at how things close to my eyes look so clear and distinct from the background, and i wonder how that is.

I look at my coffee-cup and pause in awe over the blue beautyfulness that is my cup. I look at my hands and wonder how the fuck these work and how they look and everything.

If you have ever taken mushrooms, you notice how things "pop" and jump out of reality into another form of realness. That is what i am constantly noticing, and it is wonderfull, it is like my eyes have opened to the beauty in the world.

I wonder how i could have missed all of this before, i feel like i live in a brand new world. 

When i walk down the streets, look at the trees, notice the beauty in them and start laughing, i feel like this: wallls.com_95547.jpg

I truly feel like i am going mad and cannot relate to people anymore. They cannot see the beauty and awe in a cookie and think im weird

Thats why i like this picture, i feel like the joker, mad and laughing (and happy). 

Would love to hear your thoughts on my little story.

Edited by ThomasT

I feel ya. The sometimes lasting shift in consciousness that psychedelics imbue is wonderful. I haven't looked at the world or myself in the same way since my first trip. I rescue bugs and talk to fuckin' apples now. LOL, I hadn't done weird stuff like that since I was 6 years old. Feels good.

You're not insane. You're more you than you were before.   :P

Get ready because that bliss is going to end and you are going to be left with an expanded consciousness which is a double edged sword and must be respected 

Edited by calibrate

Welcome to spirituality.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

i've heard form some people who do mushrooms/cacti saying that they consider them to be a feminine divine being that they enter into a relationship with and it grants them enlightenment. Kinda like shakti really. 

There is a voice that doesn't use words. Listen! - Rumi