6 minutes ago, Barry J said:

@John Iverson  your laughter is infectious xD :x

What??

infectious to your ego yes ,

and you create an interpretation of ?....  It is not laughter 

this is laughter HAHAHAHAHAHAH! 

???????????????????????????

@Barry J

since its just a description, why not offer a new more fitting one? 

if it doesn't matter, what reason is there to identify with notions of laziness/egotistical description?

are you not content with being content?

is it (said description) expressed in your actions?

consider the habits you have and how they may or may not reflect the perception of "lazy & egotistical"

if they do, introduce ways of being that support productivity and ecology/compassion/sensitivity/understanding/gratitude/love/selflessness or whatever floats your boat

n͚̪̩̼̝̝͍̯̜̰͎̜̤͆̎̊͐̍̈̉ͮ̆̏̌ͧ͐͐a̯̫̝̙̯͓ͦͭ͐̎͌͒̓m͕͕͓̜̗̖͍͈͂̄ͯ̔̍͆a͉͙̮̮̖̙͎̥̖̋̾̈́̇̇̆̽̔̒̌͒̉̊̓ͭ̚s̟̠͇͕̭̟͉͒ͫ̿̊ͥ̽̊ͫ̂ͫ͛̽ͦ̋t̬͕̜̺̦̤̼͎̘͈̲̤̣̬̪͔̐̐ͦ̑̇è̳̘̥̦̱̩̥̫̪͙̪͎̘͈ͯ̄ͯͣͨͦ͊ͥ͋

- yawning gap

"embrace your inner pain. in hopelessness, you will find bliss. to be mindful all the time you need to have attention on the breath as second nature." - hellspeed

9 hours ago, Barry J said:

@Gabriel Antonio  you any be into something. I want to help people and my current career doesn’t facilitate that. Cheers

That's a good insight you just had. I hope you find a way to help people the way you want ?

9 hours ago, Barry J said:

@John Iverson  your laughter is infectious xD :x

Not even the guy who posted all those obnoxious emojis agree with you lol 

9 hours ago, John Iverson said:

What??

infectious to your ego yes ,

and you create an interpretation of ?....  It is not laughter 

this is laughter HAHAHAHAHAHAH! 

???????????????????????????

Dude, are you okay?

Seriously, how's your life going? Are you going through emotional turmoil or something?

I say this, because during one of the most painful moments of my life, one of my defense mechanisms was to laugh at everything nonsensically.

Why are you doing all of this? Are you trying to "wake the OP" up? Are you trying to do a "enlightened laughter"?

I myself posted some things here on the forum in the past that I cringe every time I think about them. Be careful that the same thing does not happen to you also...

Btw - Here's from Wikipedia: 

?, officially referred to as the Face with Tears of Joy emoji—and also known as the laughing emoji, laughing crying emoji, or the crying laughing emoji—is an emoji featuring a jovial face laughing, while also crying out tears. It can also be used for joking and teasing.

"HAHAHAHA" is more like hysteria imo. 

Edited by Gabriel Antonio

@Barry J

wonderful to hear :)

n͕̮̞̪͍̬̪͔̖̗͓̯͓̝̝̞̼ͭ̽̍̂̋̚a͇̟̗͎̼͙͔̹̫̺̼̲ͩ͒͐̇̽m̘̞̞̱̭̟͚̄̂̔̿̈́ͪ͐͋̓ͯ̈́́a̪̣͕̤̗̠͖̺̗̪͕͙̙̜̻̬̝̦̅̊̇̌̋s̝̟͚̯̩̪̱͎͖͎̜̩͎̜̭̳ͨ͗̅ͫ̓̿̒ͮ̋ͩ̈́̀̂͂̀̀t̼̜̻̠̫̦̞̫̮͉͍͈̺͔̘̩͔ͥ͑́̽͆ͦ͑̋͌̈̎ͣ͋̓͗̓̉̍ͅe̩̼̥̝̳̬̩̩̮̦ͭͥͨͩ̐

- yawning gap

"embrace your inner pain. in hopelessness, you will find bliss. to be mindful all the time you need to have attention on the breath as second nature." - hellspeed

@Barry J  So you act on the egoic energy when it arises in the body. Do you have to do that? Can't you just let it be?

Edited by WelcometoReality
Typo

On 9/20/2018 at 0:27 AM, Gabriel Antonio said:

I think you're actually lacking in (healthy) masculine energy, which is the energy of creation.

Do you have a life purpose? 

May I ask what the feminin energy is? 

You have good posts in this thread. 

And @Barry J, you have a partner that is telling you this?

On 2018-09-20 at 4:45 AM, Barry J said:

No goals, no dreams to chase anymore. Just content and wholly satisfied with normality. 

Ego, what’s to say, it is still there but not in the same way

Is this what you mean by lazy and egotistical? Seems like your personal will is fading away or is gone. I went through the same thing, much to my wifes frustration. I couldn't really function normally. There was no drive to do anything but to sit on the couch and to her I probably looked pretty lazy and egotistical

4 hours ago, Barry J said:

@WelcometoReality  Hi, I didn’t see your post

What do you mean by “act on the egoic energy when it arises in the body”?

I made an assumption that this was about something else.