John Iverson

I am not feeling well, is it okay to do yoga?.. ???Read how bad it is...

28 posts in this topic

I want a quick answer... is it ...or it isn't okay to yoga if you are not feeling well? Anytime  i see, if i do yoga i will have a fever after that.. i am sure I don't have yet fever but it all started a little awhile ago when i woke up my bed has a poop , I don't know why but my stomach just can't handle and wait till i woke up before the poop come out...., my poop is not hard as normal... and my stomach is aching ??. I try to meditate haha i do experiment try if will work but still my stomach is not well..and i have a feeling that i am not feeling well... later today i feel that am not feeling well but i want to yoga, but if i do my body limitation makes me suffer ??I don't know

Edited by John Iverson

Maybe you are going through some sort of purge? How long have you been doing yoga? 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Just now, Rilles said:

Maybe you are going through some sort of purge? How long have you been doing yoga? 

Yesterday it is my 32 or 33 day ???.. i thought yoga can make my body stronger but i get sick.. my stomach that i used to do bandhas is not well ??? 

Do you do it on an empty stomach? How many hours after eating?

7 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Do you do it on an empty stomach? How many hours after eating?

It depends on my schedule.. but yes sometimes i do it on  an empty stomach... and if i already ate, atleast 4 hrs

No, not sometimes, do it on an empty stomach everytime, you can imagine having food in your belly and then locking it right? Youre gonna have some problems obviously. 

Hope that works. 

28 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

I want a quick answer... is it ...or it isn't okay to yoga if you are not feeling well? Anytime  i see, if i do yoga i will have a fever after that.. i am sure I don't have yet fever but it all started a little awhile ago when i woke up my bed has a poop , I don't know why but my stomach just can't handle and wait till i woke up before the poop come out...., my poop is not hard as normal... and my stomach is aching ??. I try to meditate haha i do experiment try if will work but still my stomach is not well..and i have a feeling that i am not feeling well... later today i feel that am not feeling well but i want to yoga, but if i do my body limitation makes me suffer ??I don't know

Good grief man, you need to see a doctor 

@John Iverson first, calm down. Bro! ? Breath. 

Secondly, ARE YOU 100% sure that you get a fever right after yoga? You could just have an on and off fever. I'd journal that shit. 

Thirdly, doing yoga does twist and turn insides SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT your bowel movements or whatever. Accept what ever comes up and RELAX. From what I can see, with how emotional you are your probably causing your own sufferin (via worry/anxiety), sorry to be blunt. 

@Charlotte  What is serious is your level of delusion. You need to seriously sort yourself out. You are on the right track, keep going 

4 hours ago, Charlotte said:

@John Iverson first, calm down. Bro! ? Breath. 

Secondly, ARE YOU 100% sure that you get a fever right after yoga? You could just have an on and off fever. I'd journal that shit. 

Thirdly, doing yoga does twist and turn insides SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT your bowel movements or whatever. Accept what ever comes up and RELAX. From what I can see, with how emotional you are your probably causing your own sufferin (via worry/anxiety), sorry to be blunt. 

Thankyou, i continue to do yoga ?

Dark side of meditation part 2: Shitting yourself...

sorry... i had too...;)

The kind of Yoga people do today, most people would be much better without it. #sadhguru

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

5 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Dark side of meditation part 2: Shitting yourself...

sorry... i had too...;)

You have? Did you shit yourself?? ???? really!! Hahahah 

so it is a part of a dark side ???? 

@John Iverson Yes it’s a dark side, it’s the called Holy Shit, the spiritual purge. ;)

no but seriously , Yoga is not child’s play, did you see Leos video on the blog about how to practice it? I’m more into Meditation and Self-Inquiring, its a more relaxing way to kill yourself. :)

Edited by Rilles

3 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

The kind of Yoga people do today, most people would be much better without it. #sadhguru

Even. The yoga of gamana?? Hmm? .. kriya yoga exposed

what sadhguru said is absolutely true #somerandomguyontheinternet