Andreas

Beyond absolute infinity

17 posts in this topic

If god is already at the highest stage, why did he create more suffering by creating ego? Can you have better life with ego than if you didnt have one? I see men as yang-dominant and women as ying-dominant. Without a man you cannot reproduce as a woman, and without a woman you cannot reproduce as a man. They are connected. I see orange, as to much yang. And green as too much ying. But together they move you produce something better, yellow.  Picture ying and yang rotating up the spiral. What’s next after turquoise? If you don’t have an ego, do you have a spiritual ego?

The even bigger picture is physical reality, as beige. Turquoise as purple, trying to get collective security. Coral as the higher red, fighting ego. And higher blue, orange, green, yellow and finally nothing.

You cannot reproduce without a man. You cannot have existance without ego. Nothing cannot experience nothing. 

God is something, not nothing. 

Thoughts?

11 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

Find out for yourself how deep it goes. 

It just seems like a spiritual ideology. Not that i know for certain

Edited by Andreas

@Andreas You are wrong.

It does not matter what you believe, the issue is: investigate your direct experience and discover what's true.

Whatever ideas you have of God, they are false.

You cannot trust anything your mind says. It's all lies.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Andreas You are wrong.

It does not matter what you believe, the issue is: investigate your direct experience and discover what's true.

Whatever ideas you have of God, they are false.

You cannot trust anything your mind says. It's all lies.

Then how do you know? I can't know. But demonizing ego seems exactly what a spiritual ego would do..

Edited by Andreas

God does not create Ego.  Ego is created by a misinterpretation (ignorance/ Avidya) of Thought and Experience.  Ego is God losing himself in Thought and Experience.  And the Devil is the lure, right, the seductor into Thought and Experience.  When you realize that everything is inside your Consciousness and that there's nothing behind the scenes, Thought and Experience can be seen through as the literal illusions that they are.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avidya_(Hinduism)

Edited by Joseph Maynor

24 minutes ago, Andreas said:

Then how do you know?

By transcending knowing, into being.

I can't know.

You don't know that.

But demonizing ego seems exactly what a spiritual ego would do..

We're not demonizing ego. Ego is not bad. It's just an obstacle to seeing that God is Nothingness.

Ego is not moral or immoral, it's just illusory.  Ego is a distraction away from maintaining God Awareness.  The problem with Ego is that it leads to suffering because your Awareness is caught up in it.  That's what Samsara a.k.a. Hell is.  Samsara is your Awareness getting lost in Ego a.k.a. Thought and Experience.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

By transcending knowing, into being.

You don't know that.

We're not demonizing ego. Ego is not bad. It's just an obstacle to seeing that God is Nothingness.

But what if you take away being? Do you have nothing? If god truly was nothingness, how is existence possible? Is infinity the same as nothing?

@Andreas At the end of the day all distinctions must collapse. This includes nothing vs something. Different sides of the same coin. Its the same, the difference is just based on how you look at it. Infinity is everything which includes nothing.

1 hour ago, Andreas said:

I can't know.

*I don’t know

Epystemology reveals how little you know. NOT that you can’t know. 

32 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

@Andreas At the end of the day all distinctions must collapse. This includes nothing vs something. Different sides of the same coin. Its the same, the difference is just based on how you look at it. Infinity is everything which includes nothing.

Seeing is not a conceptual distinction.  Keep that in mind.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

45 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

@Andreas Infinity is everything which includes nothing.

I can’t comprehend that. Im sorry. 

1 hour ago, Andreas said:

But what if you take away being? Do you have nothing? If god truly was nothingness, how is existence possible? Is infinity the same as nothing?

You can't take away being. Where are you gonna put it? Being already IS nowhere and nothing!

Existence is nothing. It never really happened. There is no difference between existence happening and not happening.

Imagine that existence never happened. Well, that's what this is!!! You are inside of Nothing right now! You've just mistaken it for something.

Nothing and Everything are identical because reality cannot tell the difference between something and nothing, existence and nonexistence.

I can’t comprehend that. Im sorry. 

That's right. The mind cannot comprehend Nothing. Comprehension is something.

If you had the set of all possible things, that set -- to truly be the set of all possible things -- must include its own negation. Therefore EVERYTHING = NOTHING. Everything and Nothing go full-circle.

If Nothing was excluded from Everything, then Everything would not be Everything. Everything must be all-inclusive, including every possible exclusion!

Paradox is not a bug here, it's the key feature!

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You can't take away being. Where are you gonna put it? Being already IS nowhere and nothing!

Existence is nothing. It never really happened. There is no difference between existence happening and not happening.

Imagine that existence never happened. Well, that's what this is!!! You are inside of Nothing right now! You've just mistaken it for something.

Nothing and Everything are identical because reality cannot tell the difference between something and nothing, existence and nonexistence.

That's right. The mind cannot comprehend Nothing. Comprehension is something.

If you had the set of all possible things, that set -- to truly be the set of all possible things -- must include its own negation. Therefore EVERYTHING = NOTHING. Everything and Nothing go full-circle.

If Nothing was excluded from Everything, then Everything would not be Everything. Everything must be all-inclusive, including every possible exclusion!

Paradox is not a bug here, it's the key feature!

That cleared things up. Thank you! I suppose acceptance of the paradox and not-knowing is key to embodying turquoise then. 

Don't blame God. Society did the "ego" thing. But the knowledge is lost how to escape it & only a few know. Basically, the majority don't have the opportunity to escape, the cause being education from a little child. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

3 hours ago, Andreas said:

That cleared things up. Thank you! I suppose acceptance of the paradox and not-knowing is key to embodying turquoise then. 

"Paradox and Confusion are the guardians of the truth." - Peter Ralston