Gryner

Followed Leo's advice, landed in mental hospital. My internet addiction story.

65 posts in this topic

My advice is, do regular sport, and abstain from any kind of drugs whatsoever, to let your body/system rewire as better as possible.

If you have been given antipsychotics is very normal that you feel SO BAD, because they are very damaging on the nervous system, you need to have patience, and trust that next year when you think about all this, you probably have gotten something very positive out of the experience.

I wish you all the best

Same story here, after an epiphany I had I began to have weird states, like I was euphoric. Then I began to say whatever it came to my mind, I was thinking that heaven was on earth, things like that... that we were in the second earth and we were living in the Matrix, but in reality.

I asked some random people on the hospital if he was the devil. I asked him in spanish, because it's my native language. So he told, me... sorry, I don't speak spanish. So I came back thinking "Oh my god, the devil speaks english" LOL

Now I laugh about it, but at the moment I didn't have idea if I was going to recover or not.

Then I found Leo, and in my case, he helped me to put an anchor on reality, I understood better what spirituality is about, but I know we have to be careful because our ego is very fragile and he (the ego) can't accept reality, is overwhelming for him.

So, you are not alone!!! Thanks for sharing @Gryner !!!

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Don´t be too harsh on  yourself brother, it could happen to the best of us. I wish you a quick recovery

Thanks to @Gryner for creating this post, we all need to know what are we up to when we are looking for enlightenment, and most of the times we are not looking but it happens.

In my case, I know I wasn't consciously looking. But now I know I was, the only thing is that my ego didn't know it.

And thanks too to the other members of the forum for sharing their stories. They helps all of us in the healing process and to know we are not crazy by looking enlightenment and by having some "negative" experiences. In reality they are negative for the ego, who doesn't want to surrender to what IS.

Thanks and blessings!!!

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16