Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
martin_malin

Practical tip for cultivating gratitude

5 posts in this topic

Write a letter to a friend for no other reason than to tell that friend what you like about him or her. I just did that with my homie and it felt amazing.

I listed all of his character strenghts and said a bunch of shit that were coming straight from the heart.

#notdrunk #nohomo #justlove

After suffering Gratitude arises, until then is just forced. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Yea, love it.... that's a deep healing exercise, another sublime and practical tip is mindful appreciation of the present moment. 

Edited by SOUL

Good on you, man! One of my best friends recently died and I wrote a few paragraphs to show him gratitude and tribute our memories (shared it on his FB memorial wall) and I felt amazing afterwards. It's incredible how many good qualities you think of someone after they're gone, if only we could have that same gratitude for people while they're still here. But alas, it's so easy to get caught up in the negatives of right now we lose sight of the big picture.