John Iverson

Should i really cut social media like facebook messenger? Totally?

25 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, John Iverson said:

Can you stop using facebook chat? Ang deactivate all your account.. i will give you a metaphor.. i see that the computer you plugged to yourself ... so it is another system that drives you and give you a life, that should also be dead.. i am open of an app or email that you will use if it is for business purposes or if that app ir email used as your contact to your life purpose, for example you are a youtuber.. it is a must that you have youtube account ?.. youtube app is a must of course.... but other than that can you deactivate it? If not why? 

i don't need to. it's very useful and i'm not addicted to it.

unborn Truth

I didn't kill my account, but I only get on FB once a week for a short time (10-15 mins). I still have FB messenger, because that's only texting. I just don't want all the constant dramafest of FB. 

@John Iverson Not sure what you mean John.  If you want to chat and discuss my perspective further, please private message me.  

@John Iverson  There are probably more problematic things than social media. I think its a personal prefference, if you want to use them or not, but as other people are saying, you probably shouldnt use them 24/7. Just take it easy. 

I think your problem is, that you are hard stuck in the victim mentality, or you have a short term crisis. Its just that if something bad, yet small, happens to you, you feel like killing yourself. When you get a girlfriend or spend a good day with your friends, you feel like you want to live long. The problem is, if you stay in the victim mentality, being controlled by your ego and your hormones, you will never be satisfied. I dont know, where you come from, maybe US, maybe India, maybe some other country. But if you are focused on satisfying your ego, it will keep pointing out more problems and more „necessities“ and keep wanting more and more. If you are broke, you want money, if you have money, you dont want to loose the money, its the same kind of stress. If you live alone, you want friends, if you have too many friends, you want to be more alone maybe. If you are constantly overeating, you might want to eat healthily, but if you eat only healthy, your ego might want to convince you, that you should relax and hammer that ice cream at night. Do you see my point? 

I understand where you are, I have been there too, I lost my girlfriend, lost my friends, I felt like everyone is against me... Dude that bullshit, you should be grateful you are even alive at this point, many people die every hour, yet you survive, isnt that awesome? Try to raise your consciousness or watching some enlightened teacher on youtube, they might open your eyes, because „they are not in the system.“ Thats what has worked for me, maybe you have different needs to solve your depression. Just experiment, try out different paradigm, change your beliefs... By crying about yourself all the time, you will stay at the same point all the time, its called insanity.