tashawoodfall

Gone with the wind lol

7 posts in this topic

Just as this existence was created from nothing in a moment..it can completely disappear in any given moment.  Look around you…if all this is possible then so is the ability for all this to just disappear... and one day it will xD

so let's fast forward to the moment this world star bursts lol do you really think all the shit you are doing for yourself, others, this world, your “purpose” matters at all?  Would you give it more weight than a microscopic piece of dust?

I’m thinking the only point for any of this is a fun experience.  The higher quality feelings you get, the better.  So what’s the plan?  haha

Not sure why this is so funny.  I laugh like I’ve lost it lol

10 minutes ago, tashawoodfall said:

@ajasatya Right :D from a zoomed out perspective it's all such a selfish pursuit xD

You can dedicate your life to serving others if you choose to (Doesn't mean you'll not act selfish from time to time to achieve it)

57 minutes ago, tashawoodfall said:

@ajasatya Right :D from a zoomed out perspective it's all such a selfish pursuit xD

don't confuse selfishness with enjoyability, though... you don't need to step on others' heads to experience a great Life.

Edited by ajasatya

unborn Truth

why assume?

why not share the release? 

why not share the perspective that it doesn't have to be a selfish pursuit?

love the thread title btw ^_^

n̠̬̤̼̝̟̳̤͚̲̹̬̦̻̽̌́ͥͣͫ͐̆ͤͧ̐͆̆ͤ͗̑̍̚a̹͓͇̗̦ͤ̌̃̏̈́͐͒ͪm̳͚̮̯̹̤͍̰̙̉̐̑̋͑̊̍ͨ̽̏̐̽̃͆́̚ǎ̼̱̺̼͖̳̹̥̥̟̠̺̮ͩ̉̂ͬ̿ͥ̍̒̇͊̿͆ͫ̒̓̈͆̆s̼̯͎̹͎͚͓̣̞̦̹̠͓̺̺̄̑̋̌ͯ̑͑̈ͤ́̿ͪͮ̇ͤ͒ͅṯ̙̮͎̣̗̈͗ͯ̿̏ͧͨͧ͐ͦ͗̎ͬ͌̂̈̚e̱̻̩̰̲̮̮̯͈͎̖̾ͤ̑ͤ

- yawning gap

"embrace your inner pain. in hopelessness, you will find bliss. to be mindful all the time you need to have attention on the breath as second nature." - hellspeed

On 9/12/2018 at 7:24 PM, tashawoodfall said:

Just as this existence was created from nothing in a moment..it can completely disappear in any given moment.  Look around you…if all this is possible then so is the ability for all this to just disappear... and one day it will xD

so let's fast forward to the moment this world star bursts lol do you really think all the shit you are doing for yourself, others, this world, your “purpose” matters at all?  Would you give it more weight than a microscopic piece of dust?

I’m thinking the only point for any of this is a fun experience.  The higher quality feelings you get, the better.  So what’s the plan?  haha

Not sure why this is so funny.  I laugh like I’ve lost it lol

Yup, the laugh. I know that laugh. It's the "Oh God, this was all a dream! How silly that I didn't notice!" laugh.