Skenderberg

I'm Now Enlightened, What's Next?

13 posts in this topic

SO, enlightenment and self-actualization have been on my radar for a few months now after watching Leo's video about spiritual awakening; I noticed that you can't look for it; it will come to you? What is it about enlightenment you are waiting for anyway?

What I'm trying to say is; Enlightenment is when you are fully aware of what's happening? You are in control of your habits, and you can change them. If you understand that your body is just a vehicle, and there are layers of conscious that you can tap into. You have developed an excellent intuition. You notice that the Ultimate Life Purpose Course has strong psychological triggers that will speak with your emotional part of the brain to make a purchase, like most sales videos and pages. If you know your full potential and creative abilities you are now enlightened, at least in that area? Every day seems different than the previous, even if it's raining all week and you are inside.

Or is enlightenment something else? When you drop all beliefs about the world and terminate news from your life and think without psychological triggers and stuff like that. I've also noticed that this topic can attract angry people, some call them "Wikipedia Experts".

Plus, limiting beliefs are gone with the wind. Love neuroscience and NLP that help you with that.

Edited by Skenderberg

Enlightenment is not about being aware of everything that is happening, enlightenment is the realization you ARE everything. There's no more need to worry about anything, whatever you do or don't do, it's fine. This thirst for getting ahead in life will melt like snow under a bright sun. That doesn't mean you can't do anything anymore, there's just no more need for anxiety and worry. 

You can't be enlightened in one area, you are either enlightened or you're not. If you feel there's stuff that need to be 'fixed' you are not enlightened.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

@Skenderberg To state it simply enlightenment is what is left after you have stripped  false and limiting beliefs from your consciousness.

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

8 minutes ago, vizual said:

Enlightenment is not about being aware of everything that is happening, enlightenment is the realization you ARE everything. There's no more need to worry about anything, whatever you do or don't do, it's fine. This thirst for getting ahead in life will melt like snow under a bright sun. That doesn't mean you can't do anything anymore, there's just no more need for anxiety and worry. 

You can't be enlightened in one area, you are either enlightened or you're not. If you feel there's stuff that need to be 'fixed' you are not enlightened.

Good answer! Then I've been enlightened from the day I began to master my psychology and now there are no worries and anxiety. What matters now is to help other people to feel good :P 

Edited by Skenderberg

1 minute ago, Ajax said:

@Skenderberg To state it simply enlightenment is what is left after you have stripped  false and limiting beliefs from your consciousness.

I kindly disagree sir. You can be enlightened and still have 'false' and 'limiting' beliefs. These beliefs can still reside in the brain in an enlightened person. Only when they 'pop' up they can be quickly changed through awareness if these beliefs don't resonate with source consciousness.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

I figured you would say that. I compare enlightenment to getting a black belt in karate. In Okinawan karate, a black belt means that you have only truly began to start your journey.

*Edit* Note that I said "what is left".

Edited by Ajax

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

24 minutes ago, Ajax said:

Then enlightenment is when you have that belt and then you found your passion in life. Make music with a black belt (from your perspective) = Enlightenment? 

Naah... you have still long way to enlightenment

I am an amateur musician so I can't comment on that one. As for a black belt, I spent 10 years just learning the techniques and proper form in detail and depth. When I received my first degree blackbelt, my instructor told me... "you are now a beginner". 

Before enlightenment, we are in a perpetual state of both disorientation and blindness. Enlightenment removes a great deal of such things and we can now begin to explore the world without such handicaps.

1 hour ago, WHOAMI said:

Naah... you have still long way to enlightenment

Damn! What are your greatest tips to stay on the road towards enlightenment? 

this is funny, did any of you by chance watch Leo's video on rationalizing, I loved it, but then i love all his vids, he is an amazing guy,  It would do everyone good to take all his vids very serious and apply all of them to yourself, but even that don't mean you will be enlightened.  Leo is the only person i have encountered on the net that bothers to get down to the heart of the matter, all the nuts and bolts, he basically defines the illusions and pitfalls of this thing called spiritual growth or personal growth and if you can apply it to yourself it will define you, and there is this little thing called integrity that has to come into play with all of this.

There is so much more to discover, as even Leo said in some video that once you become enlightened, the journey really begins. It's like a becoming a millionaire and being thrown in the Silicone valley to realize you were just a big fish in a small pond, and that there oh so much more to go. This is only a dent, if not a scratch into the never ending cave that is consciousness.