Ingit

Went a little deep, came out good and then lost the work after a time

11 posts in this topic

I was contemplating on “What is a thought” went for a 25 minutes session and after that what I was at a point that everything is a Thought, Every line I speak, every Line every word Every concept I pull out of my mouth is a Thought... Even The even IM referring here is a thought... Without meanings the things are nothing and My family and teachers at school put meanings into my thoughts... Without meanings thought are nothing... i mean How can i worry if I dont know what worry seems like... i worry because I know what worry feels like..and the feel is itself a thought of mind with meaning that I learnt in school and with elders... !

?IngitScooby ?

I know some may disagree but I would recommend you to stay away from practices which harm your current ego structure.

Seeking Truth is a long and very serious endeavor. Uninvited and unwanted Truth can traumatize you - in fact, trauma can only develop if your beliefs clash with Truth and the ego can defend itself only by developing a trauma.

But then Truth is the only thing that can liberate you from your suffering so it's the most worthwhile thing for anyone to search for the Truth.

Even though I pointed you to contemplation, be careful what you wish for. Truth is going to get you anyway but only seek it if you are willing to face the consequences.

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

@Torkys Not sure you really read his post. ?? 

I did multiple times, I think that's what I needed to say.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

insights are balanced by the heart, that which makes the heart feel meaningful, vibrant, excited, rings the truth

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@Torkys Yeah? How come?

Combined with my initial confusion, the lack of expressing of emotions (maybe that's just me), the mentioning of worry and the lack of meaning made me think he has gone too far for his standards. The fact that I suggested contemplation to him could have made me see something neutral or even positive negative.

Edited by Torkys

14 hours ago, Torkys said:

I know some may disagree but I would recommend you to stay away from practices which harm your current ego structure.

Seeking Truth is a long and very serious endeavor. Uninvited and unwanted Truth can traumatize you - in fact, trauma can only develop if your beliefs clash with Truth and the ego can defend itself only by developing a trauma.

But then Truth is the only thing that can liberate you from your suffering so it's the most worthwhile thing for anyone to search for the Truth.

Even though I pointed you to contemplation, be careful what you wish for. Truth is going to get you anyway but only seek it if you are willing to face the consequences.

You are right about this.

Sometimes I worry that I opened people's pandora box before they were ready.

Edited by Brittany