Ingit

How to be mentally ?? During - EGO relapse

23 posts in this topic

Guys I’m getting Negative EGO relapses with thoughts after a small period of stability!!!  Any tips how can I cope with that ongoing relapses of the OLD EGO. thanks ??

?IngitScooby ?

Are you purposefully creating the thoughts that cause this experience of negativity by an old ego?
Or,more likely,is it conditioned memory automatically manifesting and repeating on it's own for no reason or purpose? Just thoughts manifesting and repeating with no one being at the cause. No purpose other than to perpetuate itself.

Since it is self-creating,self-perpetuating on it's own,and you are the awareness, separate from and aware of it, be peaceful to it. Peacefully welcome it into the vast space of awareness that you are. Don't fight or tangle with it.Allow it to peacefully come in and be in that space, and let it leave whenever it wants. Don't try to force it to leave or "wish it to leave" by your own standards. Allow it to be there while you do other activities,and it will leave on it's own. Don't check back to see if it's gone yet. Allow it, let it be , and go about your business.
Resistance and fighting it is what perpetuates it's continuous movement.

Edited by who chit

@Ingit Can you see recontectualizing “mentally strong” and “negative” as egoic preferences? And “stability”, as without imposing preference, without judgment of what is?  What is relapsing, and then, what is coping? Is awareness really involved in these things / thoughts, or merely witnessing and allowing what is?

A useful practice might be to, in meditation, pack all that into a solid, dense, metallic ball with your hands, really feel it, smell the metal, etc - then place the ball on a track in front of you, and push it. Hear it rolling away, feel the vibration in the ground as it rolls away...so far away, until it is out of sight, and out of mind. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm im involved in them.. I think I create them by myselves, Today I was at the bank and felt stressed as my counter number was way too far I felt tired and sleepy and soon I thought that why was I feeling such crap maybe IM not normal and was soon as that all started and I tried to be an observer but failed letting them spill over me. ?@who chit ??

?IngitScooby ?

@Ingit Describe the “I” involved. 

Tired & sleepy; How’s the diet? Listening to the conscience / “inner being” in terms of what food to eat, or do you ignore it and go to Taco Bell etc?

What does your daily excecise look like?

What is normal, but a way you make yourself feel bad, by making comparisons to others or a fictitious “normal” which you have never actually seen, reinforcing your frustrations? Normal is a thought you can surrender. In ages, there are natural developments. No need whatsoever in making life harder by framing ‘normal’ and ‘not normal’. 

What you want is health, alignment, to feel your best, to be the unique expression you intended to be. Normal can fuck off. You’re already worthy. 

@Nahm I don't do any exercise only meditation at night time before going to bed, last night was my longest (30 minutes), I all day just eager that as soon as I feel well Imma going to study, opening my computer sitting with my book making notes on my tab, refreshing by playing Video Games on PC, Sometimes feels Giddy watching the bright screen, eat some Chips, noodles, sometimes gets irritated with my mom cuz she always tryin to find some bad things or habits about me, reading The power of Now by Tolle every day, using mobile a lot, thinking y life is good without my mind,,,,, Thats how my whole day goes.

?IngitScooby ?

@Nahm I love my life very much, I know how beautiful my life is without those self created thoughts and doubts, Lately practising meditation and reading the book of now and Leo's Video and this forums, I been on a point of knowing that whoa my mind whirl me a lot into his own crazy stuff, and sometimes I laugh at my mind that what I thinks. You know what I have a very deep desire to be a very good doctor, n what keeps me down is my thoughts and self doubt. 

?IngitScooby ?

30 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Ingit Describe the “I” involved. 

I agree. Look into yourself - Who is this I,that I think is not normal?
What is it? 

Spend a little time looking into this. Let whatever it is ,unfold and reveal itself.

@who chit OK today I will do that and see what that brings..... 

?IngitScooby ?

Pay no attention to what thoughts or answers come from the mind. Mind is not needed for this type of introspection.
Mind/thought/ego, are only distractions. Negate whatever the mind/ego brings and return to the question/introspection.

Hopefully you'll gain a little insight.:)

Edited by who chit

@who chit thanks mate :x   one day I will be thankful to you all for providing me the light for my bestest part

?IngitScooby ?

3 hours ago, Ingit said:

@Nahm I love my life very much, I know how beautiful my life is without those self created thoughts and doubts, Lately practising meditation and reading the book of now and Leo's Video and this forums, I been on a point of knowing that whoa my mind whirl me a lot into his own crazy stuff, and sometimes I laugh at my mind that what I thinks. You know what I have a very deep desire to be a very good doctor, n what keeps me down is my thoughts and self doubt. 

Sounds like you’re doing really well and have come quite a way. You’ll be a great doctor. For that sleepiness, consider getting some exercise every morning. Also, try meditation after the exercise, rather than at night, twice a day, or both, would be even better. You might see that the worries & doubts labeled “my” or “mine” or just things passing through. If you attach identity and ownership, they tend to stay. You can experience them fully, as sensation, and see that ‘going in it’ (the sensation), releases it. I think Rumi said “the cure is in the pain” or something close to that. 

Do you have a support network? (a group of people who provide emotional and practical help when you're in difficulty) 

You think you're going through an ego relapse because you got angry at the bank?

3 hours ago, Ingit said:

life is good without my mind

You can only be "without your mind" when you die. Sorry to break it to you. But, sure, you can train the mind to become your ally. 

@Nahm Can You please have a look at this snap! It says that I cannot be aware of my subconscious mind, is that true, cant it never be brought to awareness?9DBD4CD5-3D34-4468-8E53-EA20E55F5308.png

?IngitScooby ?

came across, this book. really liked the summary i got of it. Haven't read it yet.

51lkfXTKr2L._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The kingdom of heaven is within.

@Ingit You can become aware of all things, from the room you are sitting in, down to nothing and no things. You can be aware you are behind homeostasis.  

@Nahm yeah right.....my new self book.. what you say? ?

3C170ACD-A473-4CF0-9F34-E5059B03FB54.jpeg

?IngitScooby ?