AMS

Veganism a sham?

74 posts in this topic

sorry - i can’t write something about data because i really get aggressive here. how can any super ego survive on only meat for 20 years? the animals can’t live as fast as they eat them up how many lives have to die a month for one supposedly healthy stomach? even if it is healthy? there are approx 7 billion people living on this planet and some don’t even have enough to get one full meal a day. but there are people who survive on only meat. while others try to reduce it on the risk of maybe getting problems.

yeah why not. 

crazy mega bullshit.

humanly speaking it’s just disgusting.

https://www.inverse.com/article/49241-carnivore-diet-can-cause-weight-loss-but-is-risky?refresh=97

Edited by now is forever

1 hour ago, now is forever said:

sorry - i can’t write something about data because i really get aggressive here. how can any super ego survive on only meat for 20 years? the animals can’t live as fast as they eat them up how many lives have to die a month for one supposedly healthy stomach? even if it is healthy? there are approx 7 billion people living on this planet and some don’t even have enough to get one full meal a day. but there are people who survive on only meat. while others try to reduce it on the risk of maybe getting problems.

yeah why not. 

crazy mega bullshit.

humanly speaking it’s just disgusting.

I don't expect you to completely change your mind about your ethics.  I am more posting about my WOE so people can be more considerate to non-vegans when not everyone agrees to go vegan.  Also to make people considering a vegan diet to think about it a bit deeper.

However It could be argued that one death of a grass fed cow would feed someone many meals whereas eating crops could potentially be the result of multiple animals dying due to the land that was wiped clean of life to plant the crops not to mention the pesticides and harvesting machines which also kill many smaller animals like rabbits, mice, reptiles, bats, insects.  It could also be argued that destroying ecosystems to grow crops leads to generations of suffering to animals trying to survive in this new world which you just don't see.  If using synthetic fertilizer it must also be considered that it is non renewable and killing the soil at the same time, which leads to a lot more suffering down the track.

It can't be denied that for you to be alive right now, a lot of death and suffering is happening whether it is clear or not so best not get on your high horse.  I for one would prefer to kill an animal than to suffer eating a diet that is not natural for me and if you would rather sacrifice your health then you do you but you couldn't really know how you would act until you got sick enough.  Maybe you never will and good for you but that doesn't stop the fact that others do.  To me death is not the issue but rather the quality of life that the animal has before it. 

Another predator such as a Tiger eats up to 40kg of meat in one sitting.  That evil nature huh!

@AMS i‘m not getting on a high horse. i‘m mostly aware of the fact that we are living mostly on cost of something or someone. you can’t only live of thin air. if you want to boil it down that direction.

and i also think it’s impossible to let the whole world go vegan - but carnivore diet is ego minded and just dumb. and i even explained before that - not eating what makes you sick for a while might make you healthy. but it’s not the food that’s the cure - it’s only a side effect of what’s the real cure.

11 minutes ago, AMS said:

Another predator such as a Tiger eats up to 40kg of meat in one sitting.  That evil nature huh!

yes but a tiger is not a monkey from the trees with anal cancer (what happens to the monkey if it doesn’t know how to digest fibers anymore)

The issue is not about morality but sustainability.

The overpopulation problem. Our resources cant guarantee that all world population can eat meat every day, its impossible. So the elites promote veganism (amongst many other things) to protect the future of the planet.

@Moreira no that’s bullshit - no elites ever did that. or is it therefore, vegan food is available everywhere. and it’s so easy to live a healthy diet. 

elites support massproduction and sugar. that’s the reality.

people who are clear in their mind try to find solutions.

sorry i got annoyed -_- and carried away. but where to start, with all the so called studies and opinions?

there is a reason why a doctor used to analyse every case for its speciffic symptoms.

Edited by now is forever

On 11/9/2018 at 10:16 PM, Andreas said:

Confirmation bias and lots of placebo

Sounds like you're triggered in that it challenges all you believe to be certain.  It's a trap, watch out!  Go check out Leo's vid from last week especially the point about staying true to the principle of radical open-mindedness!

On ‎26‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 7:49 PM, Shiva said:

@AMS  All I care about is whether it works for me or not and the best way to find out is to try it.

But Shiva !!!

That means taking responsabilities !!!
That means doing shit in real life !!!

How can I be sincere with myself, instead of complaining and refusing to do something I know I should do,
If I can just find a study that proves that everything I want to do doesn't work ?

HOW ???!!!

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

the problem is having an infinity loop of veganism against meetarianism doesn’t prove anything - it is like letting them wrestle against each other. it’s not even a real fight.

veganism will always loose in the eye of a meat eater - because they just don’t see how advanced vegan nutrition can be if it’s properly planed and grounded on knowledge and self supervision. but yes we have to put some work into it. i’m really thankful for example that i was reminded of vit b12 and vit d and k some weeks ago.

and it might be interesting on what vitamins meatarians are missing out.

the whole food industry especially how animals are treated and fed with antibiotics and shit is also very contradictory.

and how the food chain gets messed up through monoculture of grains, too.

what i mean with a doctor used to analyse every case for its specific symptoms relates to these aswell. of course it’s all interconnected but if you have a simple error in the loop, the whole picture gets messed up.

and that would also mean to be very honest with one self.

i don’t care if creationists get anal cancer.

but it would be very sad if it was some smart guy just because of mal information about the non/relevance of fibers in food.

about the link - those deficits are repeated on almost every website or youtube video about vegan supplementation - i even take the phosphatidyl choline again (expensive as shit), vit d+k should be enough for the calcium metabolism if you eat avocados and brokkoli. and for magnesium sources check out magnesium oil absorption through the skin. really love that - we had that discussion in another thread: vegans should of course do vegan specific blood checks once a year minimum.

knowing doesn’t prevent from not doing. so don’t know, be smart.

Edited by now is forever

Most diets are shams. Anyone selling you some strict rigid system that is emotionally driven by ideology and dogma is selling you a sham. 

I really enjoy @Leo Gura healthy food video. Strip away all the bullshit food that hurts you and play with it from there into something that works for you and you enjoy and also what works for any sort of health deficiencies you may have.