Moreira

The more I know, the more confused

6 posts in this topic

Recently I was reading news about some holistic doctors found dead in extrange circumstances, and i recognized Dr Sebi in the picture. https://www.healthnutnews.com/recap-on-my-unintended-series-the-holistic-doctor-deaths/

I came to the conclusion that if the pharmaceutical mafia wanted them dead its because they were doing very good things.

Before that I wasnt into any diet but avoiding processed food, dairy, flour, sugar, red meat, the base of my alimentation was starches, brown rice, and legumes, eggs and white meat. I was into the starch solution by Dr Mcdougall (mr potato).

But now I've been reading and watching Dr Sebi's theory. No acidic food, no hybrid food (only original varieties ) pontig the importance of minerals such as iron because our body, the heart , our brain works with electricity (alkaline electric food).  Says all the dieases are created by mucus as a result of inflamation  derived from eating acidic food. Every disease is a symptom to the mucus.

He said broccoli has no nutritional value. And i that I've been a broccoli everyday for 7 years was shocked. Also I realized that brocco is bad for hypothyroidism and i have this condition so I'm gonna try to quit.

In other side there are the paleos who eat raw vegetables and raw meat, non pasteurized milk. Theres a guy in youtube called Sv3rige who has lot of material about self actualization and he says the raw meat has lot of healthy effects giving good arguments.

Theres a lot of information or disinformation, I dont know the truth.

This is pretty much the burden of trying to understand health and nutrition. I used to think I got it when I first discovered Patrick Holford talking about supplements, -> then comes Brian Clement saying that supplements are mostly bullshit -> then comes Michael Greger saying you actually need few supplements if you are eating vegan diet -> Mark Sisson says veganism is a cult and makes people sick hence converts many vegans to paleo freaks -> Dr Morse says eat only fruits and some veggies, everything else makes you toxic and inflamed. ...What's the truth anymore?..Perhaps there is none and everything is true and false at the same time because every human being is completely different.  

I am led to believe that everyone needs to find what works for them. A diet that will result in optimal energy & vigour throughout the day without stimulants, that will make it easy for you to get up of bed in the morning and give you a good sleep, no bloating and indigestion, no overal pains, poop 3 times a day, good skin, healthy hair and nails and healthy sex life and libido.

In my opinion these are the indicators of vibrant health. These are the indicators to follow, not some goddamned chart of RDA values. 

I haven't found that optimal diet yet but know that many have, guess it comes down to trial and error without following someone's carrot blindly. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

You do you, find your own self/truth. Then everything else will come naturally.

Also this is not true "knowing" this is "thinking" you know. Completely different. Once you truly know something, its eternal and cannot be mistaken.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Listen to your own body. Eat what makes you feel a sort of inner strength, and of which gives you energy instead of lethargy. Your body will tell you what it wants through this. For example, when you eat ice cream you will probably feel really lethargic, but with salmon you may feel nourished and strong. Trust that wisdom if you want health. There is no one diet out there that will help you for your whole life, and your diet will need to change as you change too. 

What I am doing is eating one piece of food individually and I give it a rating depending on how good I feel after eating it, and how well it digests. The best so far is eggs, salmon, watery fruit, and all cruciferous and green leafy vegetables; for you it could be totally different. This jumble of diets from external authorities has confused you of something very simple, and innate. It's more obvious what to eat once you stop believing what your thoughts are telling you so much because it's not your thoughts that have wisdom, but the feelings your body gives you which is better information than any nutritional book in the world.

Also look into blood type for a rough idea of what you might be best eating, but of course your soul development, ancestral lineage, environment/climate/season and genetic traits all play a key part; this is what helped me so far.

Basically you do you ;)

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

I understand it can be totally confusing but I'm just going to echo what everyone else has already said basically. 

Trial and error, cultivating enough awareness within your body to know what serves you and what doesn't. I know I've eaten well when I feel like I've had what I call 'an internal shower' I just feel on top of the world. 

Different strokes for different folks.

I'm on the Genotype diet.  There are 6 types, I observe the diet for my type (Hunter) and so far it's been working for me, fingers crossed.  Lost weight and kept it off.

At this point I strongly lean towards "any one-size-fits-all diet is a load of crap."

Having said that, there are some foods that appear to be universally bad (and I think less that are universally beneficial.)

Edited by Haumea2018