SoonHei

random question... enlightened sex?

8 posts in this topic

how may sex feel for enlightenmed beings?

osho must have been a champ.. or if he went slowmo like his talks, that's jazzy too

dunno who else... lawl

"with the force of the universe...! "

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Check Urban Tantra by Barbara Carrellas 

One of reviews:

“Urban Tantra offers a daring, delicious, profound, courageous, and altogether magical celebration that will teach us all to dance to the rhythms of the universe. Barbara Carrellas has written the ultimate how-to book that unites sex with spirit, healing with philosophy, and the animating force of the cosmos with each and every one of us. So if you’d like to live your sex life on a galactic scale, you must read this book!”

1 hour ago, SoonHei said:

osho must have been a champ..

"After enlightenment, sex is no longer a need, but you have all the mechanism: the whole body of a woman or a man. You are still eating, you are still drinking. You are still creating the energy that used to become sex when you were unenlightened. You can use that energy in making love, or in painting, or in creating poetry, or in dancing. And if you don't want to do anything with the energy, a great change in your chemistry and biology happens. You don't create that energy anymore if you don't use it. But then remember, you will become fatter.

Now the energy accumulates. It is better to use it. This is ugly! An enlightened person should become more beautiful, nicer, more proportionate. But the idea that you have to be celibate after a certain point...

Before it happens to you, don't accumulate energy. It is good that the energy remains flowing, that it remains fresh, it remains young. Your sex energy becoming stale is dangerous; it will create a certain staleness in all dimensions of your life.

Sex is perfect, no celibacy is needed before enlightenment. After enlightenment sex disappears, giving place to love - a far more delicate phenomenon. You can have as much fun as you like, in no way can it disturb your enlightenment. It is something bodily, chemical, physiological. How can it affect your consciousness?

The enlightened man can make love, and while he is making love he is still centered in his being.

He is just a witness, he is seeing himself and the woman making love; he is a third party. And this is what I mean when I say the enlightened man transcends sex, because he becomes a third party.

He can see his own body and the body of his woman completely as a witness. His witnessing is not disturbed by anything." ~ Osho

@Prabhaker WOw thats pretty beautiful and profound.
Ive never been a big fan of Oshos, but this what you shared right there, thank you :-) 

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

5 hours ago, SoonHei said:

.. or if he went slowmo like his talks, that's jazzy too

Hahaha, I laughed. I love how he draaaaaags the ends of his sentencesssssssssssss……..

@phoenix666  What's that guy's story? I'd never heard of a breatharian before, and I admit that I had an immediate, unfair judgement of him at first, but I watched 5 minutes or so, and he seems like a gentle, intelligent, thoughtful, well spoken and kind human being. 

44 minutes ago, PsiloPutty said:

What's that guy's story? I'd never heard of a breatharian before, and I admit that I had an immediate, unfair judgement of him at first, but I watched 5 minutes or so, and he seems like a gentle, intelligent, thoughtful, well spoken and kind human being. 

he talks a little about his story at the beginning of the interview

he's so far out there, I think most people can't even understand what he's saying. I watched the video some months ago and felt that way about some of his words (other parts resonated quite well). I watched it again today and he seems to speak directly to my heart <3

yeah, so gentle and kind. he reminds me of that vision I have of an enlightened being, being so empty to be a mere vessel of the universe/absolute, of unconditional love 

very inspiring <3

whatever arises, love that