Stoica Doru

No one can be enlightened

22 posts in this topic

You can't define enlightment, it's like sayin I get courage, I get confidence.

I think they mean ( stop having "human rationality" be as close as the mind of a "pure animal" that stop judging and process reality ) but in the same time, not only this, cause we are human, so it's a bit different.

They exist neurotic animal. What if a duck don't see his mother when he is born ? what if he believe you are his mother ?

fighting against human value or anything else, it's ultimately biologic, being liberal/conservatism, it's completely biologic and imprinted in the first week of a baby born.

everything else is a butterfly extended effect, you never had a choice, everything was subconsciouly creating your "self".

I read an occult book where it's really well explained and I can observe it for myself as being true, cause it hurt myself in my identity very hard. ( but was fucking real for my "imprint" )

to my sense, awakening, mean that you are aware of being a software, it's like being a I.A who start getting aware of being an IA, cause this is what you are.  It's a bit aswell when you start to stop believing that you are a pure independant hardware.

I believe in "karma" type of laws, the energy you push find his own closer similar response. But "good/evil" it's BS it's only a perspective on your emotion against a fractal of reality that you perceive in your mind.

Edited by Strikr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e