Yamote

The Law of One

7 posts in this topic

So I was reading this book called the Law of One (Full length PDF can be found here) and I found it to contain some valuable information. It was also an eye opener for me to see how my level of open-mindedness has increased drastically in the past few years, but with that came the fear that I was being too open-minded. A quote came to mind: "It's good to keep your mind open, but not so open that your brain falls out". The book is written in a question/answer format between the questioner and the alien race "Ra" speaking through a woman. This was rather easy for me to accept however I found it troubling that I could never really know for sure, save for some personal experience with channeling or the people involved in the book. The main goal of Ra was to communicate the Law of One which is basically non-duality so in that aspect there was a lot of good information. The part that was really challenging to believe, but equally challenging to disbelieve was when they would talk of the "Confederation of Planets in the Service of the Infinite Creator". Its basically an organization of around (in their words)five hundred planetary consciousness complexes who have gone beyond our third dimension and into the fourth fifth and beyond. Essentially they exist to serve other beings in their process of spiritual development. Ra talks about how they evolved through the second third and fourth dimensions as a "social memory complex" on the planet Venus, as well as talking about many other races and things happening in space. For example they discuss the "Orion group" which is a particularly malevolent group that they claim cause all sorts of problems here on earth. This kind of information is rather abundant, as is information about many other cosmological events. I found it much harder to make use of this sort of information due to the fact that I cant just pick out the wisdom like when they were talking about non-duality. I would first have to buy into the whole alien confederation stuff before I could do so. My gut feeling is that this is a genuine example of someone channeling an alien race, and I would love to use this information to widen my knowledge of the happenings in this reality. Just like learning about what's happening in Iraq, Pakistan, or Palestine, I would think it beneficial to know about what's happening with other planets and other races. Because of the fact that I have no direct experience with this matter I feel like I cannot really make use of this information, as much as I would like to. Come to think of it I really don't have any experience with the events in Palestine either. I guess the main purpose I have in bringing this up is to get some other opinions on what to do when you come across information like this. Should I believe this information just like when I learn about a different country? After all they both seem to be hearsay until I have direct experiences. I understand the acquiring more beliefs is counter-productive to enlightenment work however I am currently at a stage where I find much joy and meaning in figuring out the little pieces of the universe we find ourselves in. If the information contained in this book is factual then our understanding of our place in the universe will change dramatically. Should I proceed as if true and follow my gut (like when I learn things about foreign governments and societies here on earth) or should I dismiss it due to the possibility that it is just a made up story? Does anyone have any experience with Ra? Or people involved with the book? Are there other sources that confirm what the book is saying? Anyway I highly recommend reading this book regardless because it really does contain some valuable information about non-duality and advancing yourself as a human :). I appreciate any feedback anybody has to offer

what your mind wants to do with the information, it can do all it wants with it

your heart is open and it listened, thats what matters in my opinion, you care

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

Same here, i saw a recommendation of this book, downloaded but didn't read. I believe in channeling and recently i often listen to "Kryon" teachings so i think this isn't so far away. Funny thing is that until a couple years ago i considered myself an atheist and now i believe in aliens that talk through humans lol

But, who knows, recently i learned humility, had to acknowledge that i don't know shit, so i keep my mouth shut and my mind open. 

Yeah I used to be an atheist too haha. If you ever end up reading it I would be interested in what you think

We had a long thread about it here a long time ago, which I started.

It's pretty controversial.

The biggest problem with it is, to you, it's just hearsay.

You must seek direct experience rather than building up spiritual beliefs about extraordinary things.

The reason I personally found it interesting is because it independently corroborated my direct experience of Absolute Infinity. Can't speak to the rest of it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

31 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You must seek direct experience rather than building up spiritual beliefs about extraordinary things.

This is so true, i am in a stage that i feel the need to drop all knowledge and contemplate what i know or just stay silent.  

@Yamote You can experience such things directly.  @AleksM is a great resource.  Maybe check his profile / posts. 

You might also enjoy Seth Speaks, and Abraham Hicks. 

Might not. 

Best of luck in your adventure?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE