sgn

Powerful video where school shooter meets his brother

6 posts in this topic

What do you feel when you watch this video? Do you feel compassion? Anger?
Keeping in mind that he murdered 17 people who died in terror,  wounded 17 more, all the others he traumatized and the lives of relatives he destroyed.
Do you think it could have been prevented if his brother were more open and loving to him like he shows in this video?

Some related videos:

Edited by sgn

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

I feel nothing but compassion for a fellow human being the surely suffer a lot, but i didn't have a family member shot dead by him, what do i know.

Do you think it could have been prevented if his brother were more open and loving to him like he shows in this video?

For sure, that's why i am committed to living a life full of acts of love and compassion, you never know how deeply you can change someones live with a few loving words.

Edited by Recursoinominado

My heart goes out to everyone.

Stuff like that will keep happening and get worse and worse if humanity doesn't wise up.

Thanks for sharing, OP.

The man who changes the world is the man who changes himself.

2 hours ago, sgn said:

Keeping in mind that he murdered 17 people who died in terror,  wounded 17 more, all the others he traumatized and the lives of relatives he destroyed.

I see trauma. He didn’t choose to kill 17 people. It could not have been prevented. It happened exactly as it was “supposed” to. 

Regarding the shooting. On one level it’s amazingly simple: a happening appeared. On another level its amazingly complex: the appearance involved an infinite amount of input.

I actually saw that video too, it was very interesting because I couldn't help but have a feeling of understanding like "ooooh of course he did what he did..."

Not saying that I agree with what he did, but he's very clearly wounded and it's nice to see that he's human. Mainstream media, on the other hand, insists he's a devil and that he was evil. Most people don't seem to understand that he's literally no different than them. It's actually ironic/cool that "global news" published the footage showing his human side.

It's Love.

I agree with you guys completely.

There's no one to blame of course.

People just need love :)

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018