CreamCat

I glimpsed how stupidity is part of infinite intelligence.

7 posts in this topic

Leo said "infinite intelligence is the order of the entire system."

Earth is just a big stupid rock. But, the way earth is organized enables human intelligence.

The vast majority of YouTube commenters are stupid, but they enable YouTube creators by watching YouTube advertisements and sponsored videos.

You can either fall prey to or benefit from YouTube.

Stupidity often serves as a platform for higher intelligence.

Edited by CreamCat

Could say there is only one universal intelligence...

There is no stupid or smart :P

Woah, Trump has Intelligence? 

You're not human, you're the universe

55 minutes ago, B_Naz said:

Woah, Trump has Intelligence?

Yes, he does. Even, rock has intelligence. It's called rock intelligence. Rock is perfect at being a rock. Earth is perfect at being a big chunk of rock that supports human intelligence. Trump is perfect at being trump.

In a human perspective, trump still has intelligence. He was smart enough to figure out how to make other presidential candidates look bad in comparison to himself. He was smart enough to grow his business. He doesn't look smart as a president, though. But, he was smart enough to make north korea pretend to give up nuclear weapons without actually starting a nuclear war.

I cannot pull off those feats.

His IQ seems to be high. I bet his emotional intelligence is not high.

Notice that trump couldn't have pulled off those things without the support of his environment. If trump grew up in the stone age, he would become a stupid caveman.

Edited by CreamCat

A POINT ABOUT ENLIGHTENMENT

Everything that is a part of experience needs to become acceptable to you.  You need to stop pre-judging or pre-expecting things about BE-ing.  You need to ALLOW BE-ING to be whatever it wants to be in the moment.  Can you do this yet?  You'll get to the point where the type of experience doesn't really matter so much at all. 

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Yes. Intelligence exists because stupidity exists. 

If you lived in a place where it never rains. You wouldn't call sunny weather good weather. It would simply be weather. In the same way you can't value intelligence if you don't know what stupidity is and vice versa.

I have found that being stupid and doing bad things is essential for growth. I see that what separates wise people from... Less wise people is that wise man is ready to do stupid shit like its the most important thing in the world, but he is also ready to drop the activity as soon as contradicting evidence comes up.

Like how you have to become blue in spiral dynamics ladder before you can become orange, or how you have to pick up people pleasing before you can advance to the higher levels of social awareness so you can drop people pleasing.

Or like some spiritual teacher say "in the end, you have to unlearn everything about spirituality"

I was watching a Jordan Peterson video — I wish I knew which one because I’d post it — but Jordan Peterson was talking about how Nietzsche believed you had to take stupidity into account in every situation because stupidity is a real factor in every situation.  I thought that was pretty wise.  Most people are not that aware and accepting of stupidity, most of all their own stupidity.

Even though I couldn’t find the right video, this one is worth watching:

Edited by Joseph Maynor