Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cortex

Black Magic

9 posts in this topic

Share your black magic experiences here if you had some, I am very curious and interested about this topic 

4 hours ago, Cortex said:

Share your black magic experiences here if you had some, I am very curious and interested about this topic 

in my country, if a young child is afraid of ghosts / demons etc then what is done is this.

they take a necklace and write verses of the Quran, fold it, and put it in a small casing which attaches to the necklace.

looks like these variations: https://goo.gl/1nSo88

but the way this really works is by the belief in it.

the child is told, now that you've got the protection of God around your neck 24/7. no ghost or demon can harm you.

the same thing can be accomplished by just telling someone, don't worry, God's got you... no need of a physical necklace... aka it's a mind game.

of course, scores of people dont get this . but this is just 1 example which works but when we really investigate into what's happening, it's so simple.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

4 hours ago, Cortex said:

@Cortex I met a prostitute once who went by the name "Black Magic".  She disappeared and so did my wallet.

@Cortex

In Indian state of Bihar, government hospital uses black magic to treat patients instead of doctors. The doctors are afraid of the occultists and don’t dare to speak anything. 

The woman on whom the black magic is performed was bitten by a snake. The occultist claims that his black magic completely cured the woman.

1 hour ago, SoonHei said:

Only works if one believes in it.

@SoonHei Your right. Like religious faith healers. If the person really believes the healer has the power to cure them then yes it can have a positive physiological effect on them. 

22 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Cortex I met a prostitute once who went by the name "Black Magic".  She disappeared and so did my wallet.

Good one! :D

22 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

HAHA :D

5 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

Your right. Like religious faith healers. If the person really believes the healer has the power to cure them then yes it can have a positive physiological effect on them. 

Yes. I don't know if this is where the ignorance is bliss comes from :P

Some people who have deep blind faith in God work along the life accepting all and not complaining and saying God will take care of them. In other words, they are being positive and accepting and being in the NOW.

Religion - although greatly misunderstood, does guide the masses of Sheep in an orderly fashion.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny