BramscoChill

Grounding myself?

6 posts in this topic

Some information about myself forehand. The last 3 months, I am really into self-development. Before that, I read allot about the stoics. I am finding myself more and more, get to know myself. I have the feeling I found the path I want to stay on (thank's for that @Leo Gura).

For now, I feeld the urge to ground myself more then I am grounder right now and get better in this. Get more confident. I must say for the outside it looks I am not really shy, bud I have the feeling that my grounding is not as I want it to be. I not really have a starting point to get better in grounding myself. I thought, before I google it and dive into this, maybe someone over here has some advice of how to archieve this?

Isha Yoga is extremely grounding. Designed specifically to prepare the body the mind and energies, to bring balance, intensity, and ease to the system.

One of the primary objectives of bioenergetics is grounding. This guys work is exceptional. Try it out:

What's the difference between a duck?

wauw, thanks all, this all sound really helpfull, gonne focus more on my meditation and try those exercises :)

feet-mud-muddy-surrounded-grass-38698983.jpg

Never forget your inner-child. The inner child knows what to do naturally because they just came from source.

B R E A T H E