Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MarkusSweden

Did your teachers in school ever give you a pointer to the true source of existence??

7 posts in this topic

So many years in school, so many books to read, so much knowledge to learn. 

So many concepts, labels and facts that school gave us. 

But did school ever gave us a good valid pointer to the infinite consciousness?

I don't remember I've ever heard my teachers point to the empty awareness that we are. 

Is nothingness some kind of secret or why don't our school ever mentioning it? 

After all, isn't our own consciousness the most mysterious thing is this whole universe? 

Why not start contemplating that in school, before we learn about all the stupid biased history that we are brainwashed with? 

Is it just the schools in my country that are like that, or have you noticed it as well? 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

Funny enough, my religion teacher in elementary school actually did. We had to join hands and feel the energy passing through us, and the concepts about god she had were pretty close to nondualism. She was wildly unpopular. I can remember many such instances, for example I grew up reading Gödel, Escher, Bach several times because it was a book that belonged to my dad, I just didn't get it. My experience isn't, that there aren't any pointers, but I didn't see them. There's no point in pointers, if you're not seeking.

my philosophy teacher stuttered on about Platos cave allegory once but he never understood what it meant and the whole class basically just fell asleep during his lessons, wouldve been cool if Leo was our teacher.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

All I heard in school was How Great ALLAH was and that He is the master and we are his slaves. Come join the slave union party xD

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Hi kids! today were gonna talk about how you DONT FUCKING EXIST and how your WHOLE LIFE IS AN ILLUSION, homework is 3 hours of self inquiry everyday otherwise you dont get nirvana for dessert! 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

1 hour ago, Rilles said:

Hi kids! today were gonna talk about how you DONT FUCKING EXIST and how your WHOLE LIFE IS AN ILLUSION, homework is 3 hours of self inquiry everyday otherwise you dont get nirvana for dessert! 

Plus 1 book of daddy Jed Mckenna per year xD

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

If your name is on the guest list, No one can take you higher
Everybody says I've got... great balls of fire!